Jump to content

ZEUS

Members
  • Posts

    3,553
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ZEUS

  1. Hi and welcome
  2. Nice build project, I like it.
  3. ZEUS

    Flame Kits

    Tell your Mrs she needs full leathers to ride that safely moped
  4. I'm 40 but there is loads of pensioners on here.
  5. That looks ace.
  6. The Lamborghini was a publicity stunt with West Midlands police if I remember correctly.
  7. Love it and sounds amaaaazzing
  8. Beautiful car, welcome along.
  9. I'll have to keep an eye out for you , just down the road from me.
  10. Good choice Ian, I've had mine over a year now and it's had a lot of use. It picks up well and even has a conical filter in it (clean filter after each use to keep suction at its best) I think it's as good as you will get without using a mains vacuum or spending big money on a Li cordless.
  11. If you mean UpRev then I wouldn't waste your money on it.
  12. I have one of these for my boat and also use it in the car, works well for the price. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Portable-Car-Vacuum-Vac-PAD1200-Auto-Flexi-12V-Black-And-Decker-Valet-Cleaning-/272042176528?hash=item3f56fa3010:g:3XsAAOSwEeFVURhm
  13. These 370 wheels on 350s are getting a bit popular, I might have to change mine to something different!
  14. Looks amazing
  15. ZEUS

    GT4 cracked wheel

    That wheels been repaired previously, try contacting Ricey on here to see if he can match the finish.
  16. Very nicely done, one of my favourite cars growing up.
  17. Flyboys after the ones for a 370z though
  18. Nice one camy
  19. Welcome back and nice upgrade
  20. A good choice, Well done lads and congrats
  21. Try bumping it, always works for me when I have a bike that won't start after being layed up a while.
  22. I'm very jealous mate
  23. Up rev DE model had bi xenons as well, check the engine if it has two air intakes it's a HR
×
×
  • Create New...