Jump to content

ZEUS

Members
  • Posts

    3,553
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ZEUS

  1. They look like off the peg covers you can buy to me.
  2. I need a translator to read that ad !
  3. Welcome along
  4. Glad you finally got there Chris, seemed like a bargain to me.
  5. I'd of said fuel dampers too.
  6. 14N dyed his own seats, try a PM to him .
  7. I know so it's still a De engine then!
  8. Will also fit rev up but not hr. Is revup not a De engine then?
  9. If you have the DE engine in yours then they will fit.
  10. ZEUS

    facelift?

    You are facelift
  11. I run 35psi all round on these wheels with Dunlop's on. Look great by the way (at last )
  12. The Arse end on yours looks amazing now chirag
  13. That's knocked another couple of grand off then.
  14. Valy I saw your zed parked in Evesham B and Q the other week, wondered who's it was. Glwts
  15. Welcome along
  16. That's someones on here ,4 re leather or something like that I think he's called.
  17. Yes the rear arches are double skinned and they tend to rot from the inside out (as mine did but cutting out and adding new metal sorted it )
  18. I like the red touchs on it
  19. Welcome along, rear arches are a common place but other than that their not too bad.
  20. Looks cracking Niki, wheel colour really suits it
  21. Wow they look good, now get him to knock me a set out !
  22. That's a right bit of bad luck Humpy.
  23. ZEUS

    HELP

    This ^^
×
×
  • Create New...