Jump to content

ZEUS

Members
  • Posts

    3,553
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ZEUS

  1. Welcome along
  2. I changed the bulbs in my DE headlights and it improved them no end, xenon bulbs do degrade over time. It's headlights coming towards me I have a problem with
  3. Fiat panda £100 I think.
  4. Cheers guys , I love the look of them.
  5. Plenty of people on here have changed front bumpers to ones that haven't got headlight washers without any problems at mot time.
  6. I think Bizz has them fitted without the glass in his drift car. I just like the look of them and the warmth of having glass in my car.
  7. Yes your absolutely right , my mistake.
  8. Bi xenon are fitted to the later HR model 350z and very hard to come by second hand so good luck finding them. The xenon lights are a lot easier to get hold of at a reasonable price.
  9. ZEUS

    Xenon headlights

    Try a PM to Zmanalex, he might be able to help.
  10. They just stick on over the glass with 3M tape.
  11. They are carbon at the moment but I did think the same.
  12. Cheers veilside but that's me spent out for this year
  13. Well after wanting these for a year or so I've finally bought a set (thanks to Chris at Tarmac sportz). They arrived Friday so after a quick rattle can paint job I fitted them today. They still need cutting back and polishing but I'm impatient
  14. Do not give them anymore money. If it's not sorted when you get it back from them this time I would take Alex up on his offer to diagnose your problem , he knows his stuff.
  15. You managed to get all of your family in your zed? welcome along by the way
  16. Happy birthday Payco
  17. Welcome along
  18. Happy birthday
  19. ZEUS

    Eyelids

    Chris at Tarmac sportz has them on offer in his sale I think.
  20. Have to say I'm really into this already, spent yesterday afternoon watching the Brz build . Good shout
  21. A nice, straight talking read from Dan , who'd of guessed. Excellent
  22. Ooh interesting !
  23. It should do but it all depends on the person who registered it in this country.
  24. The seats are the same as the ones in jet sets picture of a jdm nismo
  25. I want to say yes to this but I know the rain/hangover factors will come into it.
×
×
  • Create New...