Jump to content

ZEUS

Members
  • Posts

    3,553
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ZEUS

  1. Send a PM to Zmanalex he should be able to help you.
  2. Probably a heat shield rotted loose.
  3. Christ don't use Nitromors it will melt the plastic lens! Try white spirit to start with or meths on a cloth. If that fails and it is super glue you could try chipping it off or failing that fine wet n dry.
  4. Yes got 20mm from Torqen. Got my wire brush, copper grease, torque wrench, new spacers and lug nuts. So ready to go. Saturday morning. . . . bring it on Just checking.
  5. Oh dear I can feel a blown engine thread coming next. It's important to use super in these engines.
  6. Yes. :lol:
  7. Welcome along , nice car in the best colour
  8. And I thought 8mph felt fast in my boat.
  9. Welcome along
  10. Mine snapped a year or two ago and I sleeved it with black heat shrink, still holding together fine and an almost invisible repair.
  11. Happy birthday Daniel.
  12. Devastasting news, I didn't know Martin personally but he will be missed massively . I'm gutted.
  13. Have you got the spacers for the front wheels?
  14. Happy birthday Graham.
  15. Looks really tidy
  16. I love the boat engine it's powered by.
  17. Welcome along, we like pictures on here.
  18. Happy birthday mate
  19. ZEUS

    Got the Hump

    Looks great
  20. I couldn't of put it better myself.
  21. Welcome along
×
×
  • Create New...