Jump to content

Mopedmark

Members
  • Posts

    2,912
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mopedmark

  1. Got these bonnet dampers from 14N on Friday so painted them up on Saturday and fitted today Another bit of bling
  2. I managed to pick up these bonnet dampers from 14N on Friday night so I painted them up on Saturday and fitted them today,they work exceptionally well, More than pleased with them Big thanks Again to 14N You may notice my New Core strut brace that I have been working on,more details to follow on this guys
  3. a bit of a choice you have got there
  4. Probably a Non believer and he's Not a Forum member
  5. Some great pics there
  6. Looks good mate
  7. Looking good mate
  8. Very nice wheels
  9. Looking good Lyndzzz :thumbs
  10. Happy birthday
  11. Mopedmark

    MOT Help

    running gear is very important (everything is really) if it felt bad while driving I'm sure you would have had it done
  12. A Big WoooHoo to the Blades
  13. Two great minds think alike picked the same black ones up last night from 14N so they can get that painted look
  14. They would Not do it again
  15. Ridiculous if you catch them you could tie them to a tree then tie the other halfto the back of the Z then just pull away they would do it again
  16. Humpy you old dog you that kit is very Niiiiiiiiice mate you will just need to open that bonnet and Bliiiiiiiiiiing
×
×
  • Create New...