Jump to content

Mopedmark

Members
  • Posts

    2,912
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mopedmark

  1. That Core Strut is going to look good under there mate
  2. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ok then
  3. Thanks for all the good comments guys
  4. 51 it is for me
  5. It would sell easy enough
  6. Some pop charger covers may need a little tweek but hey this is all about Custom, I changed the colour of my support braces the other day instead of just purple I added the Flashes This is how she looks now
  7. That's is a good question ATTACK Z and a lot of engine bay dressers think it's ok to leave it looking like sh# t, it seems to be covered in like a clear coat and as the cars have got older the coating seems to be very brittle, I have basically stripped all the coating off it so it now looks clean when I get around to it I want to paint it all Big job though and need a sustained period of warm weather
  8. This is true
  9. Changed the colour of the side struts on the New Core Strut Brace yesterday morning they were just solid purple like this But I changed them to this It's much better now
  10. Mopedmark

    Opinions...

  11. Coming on well keep,it going
  12. It's only the imagination that stops people,there are loads of different colours that you could use, it's how you use them it may help
  13. Well first time I have saw this thread of yours Spatt my contribution
  14. along
  15. Coming on nice
  16. along your just down the road
  17. it's going to be busy
×
×
  • Create New...