Jump to content

Mopedmark

Members
  • Posts

    2,912
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mopedmark

  1. Thanks mr Tarmac Man, much appreciated marzman
  2. Thanks Dunks
  3. Oh yer your changing even more body parts
  4. cars looking good though mate
  5. Oh no your not just a little peek I bet your bonnet catch is like this But it could be like this
  6. Looking really niiiiiiiiiice mate loving it Now all you need is a bit more engine bay bling and I know just the man got my Core Strut Braces up for sale now mate
  7. Looking good Mr B
  8. If no one takes you up on this little offer of help you could at least go and take loads of pics for everyone's opinions
  9. Even better then look forward to it
  10. Send me a couple pics Vlad and if it can be done then, I will do it
  11. Fair enough mate, I am the opposite as I've had my Busa for over 12 years
  12. Thanks Vlad I don't think I could do it but at least a Supercharger is More than enough Bling
  13. When are we going to be Blinging that engine bay up of yours then mate
  14. A few pics even
  15. A few pics with centre polished
  16. This was 14N bonnet catch before, And the new one
  17. Thread is up for them now Stu
  18. Hello fellow Zedders,this is an item that I have been working on for a while now.This is as the title says a Core Strut Brace,it slightly helps rigidity (probably more on track than road) but it is also a Fantastic bit of Engine BLING. At the moment they are available for DE engines with standard air box or with a Pop Charger fitted, You Must let me know which one as the one leg brace is different for pop charger.A HR version will be available soon. Price is £185 delivered,this will include the centre Core Brace,a standard left leg brace,right leg brace for standard air box or pop charger which ever you require,4 x new polished stainless bolts for leg fitment with washers and 3x button head bolts for fixing Core to legs. Now I know that we all have different colours etc under the bonnet so this is what I will do,you can have the whole thing in an unpainted version for you to do it yourself or I will either paint or powder coat the whole thing (all 3 parts) or paint the 2 legs and polish the centre Core as mine is in the following pictures. Here is a simple how to assemble to your car, First thing is to remove the bottom bolt on your normal strut brace Also the 2 sets of 2 from the front slam panel 12mm loosely fit left leg use 2 new bolts and washers New bolts are 13mm these can be a little fiddley to refit,now do the same on the right side lode fit, then fit the Centre Core Brace using the 3 Allen head bolts provided again loose fit.Then gradually tighten up all bolts to a good strength no torque settings provided just don't go overboard. Then step back and admire your beautiful Core Brace So there it is happy Blinging
  19. looking good
  20. Loving those black and whites
×
×
  • Create New...