Jump to content

Mopedmark

Members
  • Posts

    2,912
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mopedmark

  1. Ninja Turtles, Megan Fox,Michael Bay film = winner betting your loving the Green theme Mr Keyser
  2. Not an eyelid fan BUT they suit Your car with Black lip big
  3. Different and different is good : thumbs:
  4. 55 sleeps brilliant Mrs B
  5. I used to go to Big CC Racings horsepower shoot out, over 700 Bhp from a turbo Busa ridiculous
  6. looks Very nice
  7. Just give it a light rub back with 12 then 15 then a light ghost of red then build up patience is your friend here. Here is my tip for the day, shake the can up well,then put it a mug with boiling water in it for 20 seconds,take it out shake well again then ad can back in the water for another 20 secs,No longer you don't want the top blowing off now do you this will heat the paint inside the can and will spray loads better
  8. Some very nice colours there GMballistic
  9. Lucky #%€$#% well if you wasn't driving it you wasn't driving it mate
  10. sorry about that l
  11. I think I am going to make my own :lo:
  12. I think Ebized has just about covered it
  13. Big sounds good
  14. Blooming hell how many sets you got mate
  15. Looking good very clean
  16. Coming along very nice mate
×
×
  • Create New...