Jump to content

Mopedmark

Members
  • Posts

    2,912
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mopedmark

  1. Happy birthday guys
  2. The camber is the way she sits on the drive, the drive has adverse camber it's also up hill and 20 inch wheels good spot on that pic thanks for mentioning it though AliveBoy
  3. Yes guys removed everything cleaned her up under there then double sided taped it on,
  4. along I watched Autotrader for a month or more I knew every car on there
  5. along you will find it all on here
  6. along
  7. Finally got round to removing the black number plate surround and fitted plate direct to bumper it looks much smoother, also showing my front grill that I made and fitted last weekend
  8. Some mad stuff out there nice little cars
  9. Pinky Ranger mmmmm was Katy Price there :lol
  10. Looks like the guys have covered them here questions
  11. Easily done
  12. along we have loads of stuff going on in the West Mids
  13. It does look good guys
  14. Sounds very very good I do love the sound of Supercharged Zedds, brilliant mate
  15. not a bad daily mate
  16. Looking nice as Allways buster
  17. Brilliant mate very nice
  18. Pics would be good mate but your idea of the little humps sounds like a plan just remember to angle both end so it goes smoothly over
  19. well done boys
×
×
  • Create New...