Jump to content

Mopedmark

Members
  • Posts

    2,912
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mopedmark

  1. brill I am just going out so I will Pm you
  2. A 007ZED would be cool
  3. Very nice
  4. Looks like you one of my New Core Strut Braces would look mighty fine under there I will be advertising them later tonight or tomorrow
  5. Sounds awesome in that tunnel I loved it
  6. A very good job done there
  7. Sorted then Mike
  8. Perfect result
  9. Saw it today very lucky boy
  10. That'll be just this one for me
  11. sounds like he knows his stuff
  12. Rustie you only need cheaply carbcleaner mate spray onto a cloth then clean the area keep adding more onto the cloth and work the area it will remove all grease and dirt the better you clean now the easier it will become later when doing your bay
  13. I will not need to clean her once I'm there I will open the bonnet Bonnett no one will look at the car just under there :lol: I will be taking cleaning products but nothing flash
×
×
  • Create New...