Jump to content

Mopedmark

Members
  • Posts

    2,912
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mopedmark

  1. Ceejay29 Halfrauds sell some front number plate double sided foam it's £3:49 I think,there's 3three strips and it holds it on perfect get the type for curved front bumper
  2. Hi, I run with 245 35 20 front with 275 35 20 rears, 20mm spacers front and 25 rear, the 35 profile is a harder drive than standard but it's not as harsh as 30 profile will be, also you may need arches rolled depending on spacers, if fitted,
  3. noooooo but it's your car,I'm pretty sure the Z is the wrong way around on the other side,
  4. I like it
  5. along
  6. Give the dad a chance as it will be a pain as a non fault accident
  7. Loving the purple
  8. Weekend bump if you haven't seen them
  9. :wave: you must have loads of memories
  10. along 4 years and you have only just come aboard , interesting
  11. Car looks even better in the flesh so to speak don't forget them bay pics,
  12. Lovely cars there
  13. Some good mods today people
×
×
  • Create New...