Jump to content

Mopedmark

Members
  • Posts

    2,912
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mopedmark

  1. Looks good
  2. I like tyre pens/paint
  3. I think your missing the point of the Z being illuminated it's a one off, custom one and only not a mass produced part if you don't like it fine But There have been some experienced Zedders on here that like it and Only YOU that doesn't mmmmmmmmm
  4. Ffs Paddy I think you will need a dent specialist then chips away will repair the paint, not sure they will do it all but it's do able mate
  5. Ragtopzed1 is Duncan
  6. Of course yours saying Nisfar# t is a real original outside of the box piece of kit, which no one in the whole wide world of Nissan 350z has got (nothing wrong with Nismo guys but as a boot divider it's not exactly CUSTOM )
  7. Yes you can rickdon I fitted some to someone Busa they were on remote
  8. I reckon I could cut the Perspex with loads of different colours and have a technicolor one
  9. When the lights a fading in Wales we can all sit round and look at it
  10. Oh yer the lights look good and the car sounded nice the other day
  11. I wouldn't do that to you mate but I bet your thinking of having a look I think you will be doing more dividers after Wales
  12. What 14N hasn't noticed yet is I have etched my user name on them lights somewhere and I haven't told him so will 14N believe I have and have a very close look around them lights or will he think noooooo he wouldn't do that and Not look :lo:
  13. these are my 20s
×
×
  • Create New...