Jump to content

Mopedmark

Members
  • Posts

    2,912
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mopedmark

  1. Used is one word but Well Used would be better
  2. plenty more
  3. It must be you Mike you should let Trudy drive it more
  4. Thanks cs2000 for the input and you are correct with your comments but as for payco yes the arc is in the way but I may be able to adjust ( basically make a more modified one for him)
  5. That's a massive sucks mate sorry to see this
  6. Thanks Martin
  7. Well done guys just keep me posted
  8. Looking good nice work going on
  9. A9H-RX hi mate need good quality pics but I don't think it will fit that brace of yours but sen some pics
  10. No Show Car to me I'm afraid
  11. Getting popular is the old Tango formula
  12. Hi Payco not sure if it will fit over the top the Rare JDM engine cover may help can you show me a pic or two mate
  13. Ceejay29 you will need to send me good pictures I may be able to adjust/ get around it thanks for liking it, at the moment they fit with original strut with OEM air box or pop charger The opposite side stays the same
  14. Hi Bounty Bar Kid the HR version will be available soon mate may be ready for Wales
  15. Here's a few of ours this is Daisy the chinchilla Then we have Izzy who likes to sit on ya Then Fluffy We also have 4 Japanese Shiba Inu dogs and a red Iguana
  16. I will have a look
  17. The clear coat will leave it looking wet which is what your after but us the finest wet n dry you have I would use 2000 pm me if you need any hints etc have you saw my new Core Strut Braces for sale there's a thread let me know your thoughts
×
×
  • Create New...