Jump to content

Mopedmark

Members
  • Posts

    2,912
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mopedmark

  1. My way was to take all the easy access parts off then I use carbcleaner on a rag and with a little hard work it degreases and tidies and cleans in one.Take your time it's not a race.
  2. My mind is working overtime for designing Z parts
  3. Here are my ones guys
  4. Personally I would Not touch Pro Bolt Titanium bolts, I have loads of the stuff in the garage, my brother had one break on the bottom yoke of his Hayabusa and I had two break on mine one broke when I was doing around 10# from off the torque bar my brother was following and he saw it fly past him that would of been a 20# mph impact.so for me it's a no no.
  5. Did the lot on Saturday Again
  6. Loving the last one Stu
  7. Well done done for sorting it
  8. Nice amp plus fitment
  9. I thought I would ad one Or two
  10. quick question mate was it the plugs why it wouldn't start
  11. You coming to the meet in a couple of weeks Vlad
  12. The time will soon come around to you driving it about
  13. They look good, very good
  14. Hi Grundy225, I use a spray gun not cans, which makes it easier to control.You can get the same effect though,you just have to lightly spray the second colour over the top were you want it No masking of the bottom base colour you just gently flash spray it in Freehand
  15. Hi mate I could but its nickel plated so I will leave it there as it ads a little bit more so to speak
×
×
  • Create New...