-
Posts
7,614 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by KyleR
-
Surely that information comes from the car to tell the seats to move forward a bit?
-
I'm looking for something similar over here since there are no uprev dealers, although, I think I can recall one of the uprev traders here talking about some guy from Dublin that might be able to do it? Not sure I want to go the remote up rev route that Abbey could do because I'm sure the results achieved with the car there on the dyno, will be better and can achieve a more customised tune.
-
Well, I took my car to Nissan Howden (Brian Leighton Garage) on 14/07/2012. They took photos, and submitted to HQ. Got a phone call today, the claim has been declined. As there is no hole, they won't cover the repair costs. The garage have offered me a repair/respray at £300+vat. As I've got a couple of light scratches here and there, I'm going to get them all touched up too. Good that they got back so quick to you, I'm still waiting. Maybe will take a run down tomorrow morning or something to see how things are going. Is £360 a good price for a bonnet respray? I'm sure you could get it done somewhere else for cheaper? No?
-
Mate has the same problem with the womans BMW, he has to take it for a good blast to Belfast and back on the M1 (28 miles each way) to get the light off. To me this kind of destroys the point of them lowering emissions when you have to drive an extra 60 miles in one gear lower to get the light to turn off, thus raising your carbon footprint because you wouldn't be doing that extra drive otherwise
-
+1 If it's not a Zed burger, take this opportunity to get one off of eBay because sometime the badges can be bitches to get off.
-
http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/3369285.htm http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/4102463.htm http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/4123560.htm http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/3954280.htm http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/4056627.htm http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/3660042.htm All to be had for about the same cash as that 350/Veyron, take your pick!
-
Was reading the amazing F430 replica thread posted in the "Other Cars" section and browsed a bit through the website, only to find this: http://www.gtspirit.com/2012/06/09/buga ... nta-again/ Make of it what you will
-
I can't see perfectly in the picture, but maybe it's just the lacquer thats cracked top side? If it is, there may be a way to re-lacquer it or remove the existing stuff and reapply new lacquer
-
Holy crap! These things are expensive! Only place I could find that had it was looking £560 +tax, customs and shipping
-
For some reason I think green makes the wheels look smaller how about black with red lip/ken block style on the rear and gun metal on the front?
-
Although I can't help with your problem, but I don't think it will be repairable due to the hole on the bottom and it's not like you can just patch up CF with filler, I quite like that lip, not seen it before, you any idea what type it is?
-
I don't mind if they chop out 2 cylinders, so long as power doesn't have to be sacrificed. For example, Porsche has designed a new 2.4L flat 4 turbocharged to 360BHP. Nissan could do something similar...
-
It's called the vertical tonneau, best to just try to make your own from some MDF and material, genuine ones are pretty rare.
-
You don't think RM CYA's is reasonable? Anyway, take it form someone who was thinking like you, car is a bit cheaper and tax is a bit cheaper so it leaves you more money to insure it and run it. After having mine for 5 months, I really wish i'd spent the extra on an 06 facelift. I really love the newer lights and they'll cost you nearly a grand, then you have the LED rear lights which will cost you another couple of hundred. Not to mention the extra 20 horses which will cost you an up-rev, an exhaust and hight flow drop in filter = another grand+. So for another 2.5k you could have a decent enough 04 car with the power and main upgrades to match the looks of the 06+. Total cost 9k, which is about the same as you'll pay for a great looking 06+, but it'll have 2 more years of mileage, seat wear and corrosion. Plus, you'll never be able to get the upgraded interior of the 06+ in an 04 without selling your liver. Just buy the 06+, I wish I had.
-
Seller is now saying they are decats
-
Send me a PM and find out, I'm sure he'll back to you very quickly.
-
The Zman can get brand new ones...
-
They're always on eBay if you don't get Busters.
-
Why does the cam skills discription say they offer a drop of 35mm? Aren't they 17/14?
-
Lovely Nismo Carbon fibre tyre valve nuts .99p
KyleR replied to Tarmac@TarmacSportz's topic in Spotted on Ebay or Other
They're quite cool, unfortunately I keep getting mine stolen when I'm parked at the girlfriends house, so back to boring standard ones for me -
I'm checking this out at the weekend, looks like a potential bargain. The gt4 only came in kuro and yellow, guessing this has been resprayed? http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/ ... ?logcode=p It's been wrapped in pearlescent white, you can see the state of the wrap on the front bumper, looks like the bumpers be cracked, but it's just the wrap has got a chip in it and is starting to tear. Also appears to be a black GT4, rather than the more illustrious yellow.
-
Would be useful if you have a Popcharger or similar, but if you have the standard air box, don't bother unless you want it for looks.
-
When I view the add the pictures are very small, maybe just me? Hopefully it's very tidy as the advertised price is exactly what most would advertise a GT with Ray's for. If everything is as it should be, start at £6.5k and don't go over £7k 100% do as Ricey suggested about the fuel, be kind of Koi about it and play a bit dumb so that if he has been using 95 ron he might tell you. Also read the service record like you would Nuts Mag, make sure it's been serviced every 9k/1 year max, i'd stretch to it being a couple of months late if the miles are low or up to 1000 miles late though TBH on 1 or 2 services if the rest are spot on or early.
-
Prices are generally a bit lower in Scotland, this one (http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/ ... 7477765489 )sold yesterday apparently - very close to the car i asked about so maybe a bit of a price war ? Good news is have a couple of people coming to see my TVR this week and there is a guy from Germany wanting to come over and see it !!! Hold out for the asking price, because if this guy comes from Germany, it's not to try to knock 10-15% off your price, he's coming for the car and won't want to go home empty handed for the sake of a few Monopoly monies. Really, I actually genuinely didn't know people used to do that on the mainland. Bit of a waste of a few hundred quid just to have a plate that is arranged a little different. It was a very 90's/early noughties fad when tinterweb was in its infancy and you could get an NI plate for 100 quid and a private plate was reserved for the rich and famous. Unfortunately not that easy coming this way, I seen a decent "basic" UK plate I was thinking of KY 04 LEZ which is pretty good for me because mine is an 04. Could of got it for sub £200, but because it wasn't on a car, it was going to cost me another £200 for them to use a donor car to transfer the plate to N Ireland. I'm too tight to pay £400 for a basic £200 plate