Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. Don't forget that the real 350z Nismo was in your face also, including a park bench for a rear bumper. The Nismos we have here are not Nismos, but simply a Nismo kit. They 50 and 70 Nismos are track focused and so "need" the big wing and in your face styling
  2. Have you seen the 2015 370z Nismo? It might be a little more to your taste, but it won't be coming out over here.
  3. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/321416581831?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
  4. Agree about the performance increases. I'd like Abbey to get hold of one and see if there anything more to get out of it with an UpRev.
  5. I think Dicky is talking about the "MK1" Nismo, seeing as the 2015 isn't available in UK/EU. Either are awesome, though and it's a shame the 2015 won't come here.
  6. I don't think your price for Abbey is correct because £404 is the price of just the Uprev. Maybe they misunderstood your query and didn't include the price of filters?
  7. You're getting too old, it's awesome!
  8. Look in my build thread.
  9. It's not just 16kg, it's unladen weight which is far more responsive to weight changes. Google it and you'll understand
  10. The rays weigh about 8kg each, the GT4's I believe are around 12kg each. Thats a huge difference in unladen weight.
  11. That part you're looking is the wrong part. You have that on your OEM rears. What you need/are missing is the black bit at about 2 minutes into that video. It slips into the bulb holder.
  12. Yup, I have facelifts on my 04.
  13. Yes, I think the shape of the connector changed in 07 for some reason, despite the same light being used in 06. The only reason I think this is because many people have bought the LEDs from Alex in the past and they've fitted with zero alterations to their DE's. Whereas I bought mine from Abbey who were breaking a HR and the plug tabs were the other way round and therefore required shaving. Either way, when they arrive it'll only take you an extra 5 minutes per side to file down the tabs that you've circled.
  14. As the seller says, they're not made for RHD so the beam will be pointing the wrong way unfortunately. If they made them for our cars, they'd sell a load over here.
  15. Weird, the depo ones I had before buying OEM plugged directly into the bulb socket.
  16. The ones Alex and I presume now Clarks sell are straight plug and play, however I got a set off a HR and they required the tabs shaved on the cars plug. I think they changed the connector on the HR and that's why the ones Alex/Clarks fit without any hassle as they're 06 spec.
  17. http://www.thebillio...cars/laferrari/ What criteria do you need? Is it the whole you need previous Ferrari etc? They way I heard it described is you need to have ATLEAST 5 Ferrari's in your collection and be on first name terms with Luca Di Montezemolo.
  18. KyleR

    Warm up

    The temp gauge is for water and has no reflection on the oil temperature which is whats important. As BBK says, 10 miles or so should be fine
  19. P1, just because no matter how much money I will have WHEN I win the Euromillions, I still won't meet the criteria to own La Ferrari.
  20. Personally I wouldn't bother, but if you must, what about heat wrapping the decats? Tarmac has some wrapping kits in his section at the moment
  21. Glad you got it Not fitted mine yet, I'm waiting until I get a few quid together to respray the back end at the same time
  22. When my battery died, I bought a new one from Halfords for £110. Car sat for about 2 weeks without being used with the iOBD2 plugged in. Battery was completely dead when I next got in, not even a light on. The iOBD2 is WiFi as I'm sure you know, so maybe that has something to do with it. If it can kill a brand new powerful battery in a couple of weeks, it must be draining quite a bit of power searching for the phone all the time or something. I have a Y adaptor fitted to my OBD port so I can have the iOBD2 and throttle controller both plugged in at the same time. Is that an option for you? You could place one port somewhere thats easily accessible so you can easily plug the reader in when you get in? http://www.amazon.co.uk/OBD-II-Splitter-Extension-Female-Adapter/dp/B00F5T0VHI/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1401149368&sr=8-3&keywords=obd+y
  23. If this doesn't make the calendar next year, I give up on humanity!
  24. Put me on the list
  25. That INGS Type-N is what I think you should go for, however I do think your car is sitting sweet as is How about a V2 without the canards?
×
×
  • Create New...