Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. Neo, where abouts in NI are you?
  2. Don't worry about it mate. It's just that Berks are very popular on here and regarded as one of if not the best HFC's and it's a bit of a shock to hear about the issues…
  3. Not heard anything bad about the springs, but I have read a few things regarding the quality of some of their other items. Just things like shocks leaking or corroding.
  4. Throw up some pictures of the rims, I'm sure someone here will be able to let you know if they are too far gone for a diamond cut or not. I'm not expert as I've never owned diamond cut rims or had any refurbed, but I'm pretty sure they'd have to be extremely bad for a diamond cut not to be possible.
  5. Apparently has 12" exhaust tips if you read it
  6. If something like this has happened, then why is this the first the forum is hearing about it? I'd like to hear from these customers or Abbey Aren't the Cobra's near £600 or something?
  7. Once you know what to look for you could be half blind with syphallis and spot a paint job repair. Usually orange peel and Christ knows what else. The way the metallic flake sit and reflects the light is another give away. You've got to remember these cars are sprays by robots in a uniform fashion. Once a human is introduced to the equation then things will start to become more noticeable. Yea, this is my point. There's also the wave in the paint. It'll be a different size and shape to what left the factory. You should see the wave in that CRX I'm selling on eBay.......it's like being in the North Sea! Nothing a bit of Dodo Juice can't fix
  8. wouldn't worry about the mileage, it seems fine to me. However, I'd knock them down on price a little due to the missed services, you don't know what could be lurking under the bonnet because of that
  9. Once you know what to look for you could be half blind with syphallis and spot a paint job repair. Usually orange peel and Christ knows what else. The way the metallic flake sit and reflects the light is another give away. You've got to remember these cars are sprays by robots in a uniform fashion. Once a human is introduced to the equation then things will start to become more noticeable. Yea, this is my point. There's also the wave in the paint. It'll be a different size and shape to what left the factory.
  10. You're aware it'll be somewhere around £6-800? They aren't made anymore to the best of my knowledge, so Nissan won't be able to get you one.
  11. Theres a very fine line where it goes from "race car" to "stupidcar". It's usually around 5 degrees.
  12. The 370 is by far the best looking, it just needs the GTR's engine
  13. They look awesome!
  14. Hens teeth mate.
  15. Not sure if octet sold his yet or not...
  16. If you bring the car to an experienced bodyshop, they will tell you by eye if it's been resprayed. The paint from different guns and different people gets laid down down differently, so is visibly different to a keen eye.
  17. Maybe they meant Jan 13? Not a fan of the wing either, too small
  18. So, who has dibs on the Zorst?
  19. Wow wow wow, when did it stop raining over here long enough to get some pix?
  20. I'm just down the road in Portadown, mate. If I can lend a hand with anything, feel free to give me a shout
  21. I don't understand why you went ahead and booked the hotel instead of phoning LCH and telling them that the hotel isn't booked up and you just contacted it.
  22. KyleR

    Model

    Only 2 models available in the UK, base and GT
  23. It's like this forum threw up all over it Nice car and looks well looked after. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2005-55-NISSAN-350Z-FAIRLADY-Z33-PEARL-WHITE-/281354395429?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item4182075f25
  24. I can't remember how much Tarmacs are, £25 springs to mind. That's irrelevant anyway, I posted more because if the burger inserts.
×
×
  • Create New...