Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. I'm sure you already know this, but there is one
  2. I'm 100% sure that it's been fitted many times to the OEM bumper. I don't have one so I can't help unfortunately. Can't they just set it back a little? You should PM Tarmac as I'm sure he'll know what to do
  3. Yes, so long as it's Nismo, Arc, Recaro, Momo, Sparco, Brembo etc etc
  4. I've seen that a few times, beautiful car. Only things i'd change are ripping all the ICE out and fitting facelift headlights. I want the fenders
  5. KyleR

    Humble Pie

    Close, full beam is halogen, dipped is Xenon. Generally if you have washers, then you have Xenons
  6. KyleR

    Humble Pie

    1. UK parts will fit. 2. new arch liners are required and also different shaped washer caps. 3. UK headlight will fit just fine if you have Xenons already, otherwise you need to source a JDM one somewhere. 4. It's been done a few times. Too much hassle for me, but a simple enough job for a body shop.
  7. I have the KU39's. Been on the car since last February and not a single problem with them, except in the first few days on a greasy morning when the back end overtook me on a roundabout Thats more to do with shiny tyres than anything else I think. I think I'll give the MPSS a go when the back tyres die, just too see what all the fuss is about.
  8. If you drive the car every day it'll be fine, Ian. It's if you leave it sitting for a week or two when you may have to jump start the car… …Like me
  9. Check the Spotted on eBay section.
  10. All UK cars have Brembo's, LSD and TCS/VDC. Any cars you've seen that don't have the button are Japanese imports.
  11. I suggest you send RTBiscuit a PM as he has one and knows his stuff
  12. Love them Dot hey come in man sizes too? (19's)
  13. Those are DeCats, not HFC's Not according to the description though ? Nowhere in that listing does it suggest they are HFC's or mention the cone density. They're resonated DeCats.
  14. Leave for work at 15:00 each day, post man arrives at 15:10 every ****ing day Luckily the depot is only a mile or 2 from me to pick stuff up
  15. 30mm standard would be a safe guess. I think the tuner nuts are about 50mm
  16. Those are DeCats, not HFC's
  17. RT Performance may be able to help you out regarding repairing it
  18. Over react much?
  19. The top section is the same for all years I believe so that'll be easy to come by
  20. Noddle is crap, doesn't have half the info experian has. Anyway, stays there for 6 year then it should be removed but it might need a little nudge via a phone call to experian.
  21. I answered this yesterday in your other thread.
  22. Very sexy mate. I'll do you a swap?
  23. Aren't they £375 retail? Anyway, just wait for the stuff to arrive and don't waste another £20 on parts that they're sending you.
  24. You can't buy lenses on their own, but you can buy cheap Depo lights from the states and the lenses will fit perfectly (scrap the rest of the lamp) However, the lenses will be fine after splitting, they aren't the problem, the seal is.
  25. Doesn't every car in history do this?
×
×
  • Create New...