Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. Ian mate, really sorry for your loss. I hope not only will your father rest in peace, but also things will get sorted quickly and smoothly so that you too may rest and settle back into normality
  2. What about the mounting brackets? They should point down.
  3. Also the struts themselves should be mounted with the damper to the car (not boot) so that it looks upside down when open.
  4. The bottom mounts if the boot strut should point down, not bend down and point up. Check them
  5. @*!#, just seen this. Been busy moving house all week. Give me a shout if it falls through, I'll have it 100%
  6. No they're not, the switches are on the same side as the seatbelt, which is correct.
  7. These things are all made for the US market, so back to front for us or from an in the car POV as others have said.
  8. KyleR

    Tokyo

    There are no Zeds in Japan because us pesky Brits imported them all on the cheap when the pound was strong
  9. Me too
  10. £90 for my P1 last year at Nissan
  11. KyleR

    Tuned 350s

    Supercharging is the best bang for your buck with these cars, but also dropping an LS lump in is quite popular in the states and there are 2 builds going on in the UK at the moment by Bizz and Wasso.
  12. A GOOD battery will be twice that
  13. KyleR

    Apex Springs

    Hmmm I'm guessing no by the price. Progressive springs tend to be a bit more expensive. I have K-Sports which I don't think are progressive, I just bought them because they were a good price and orange
  14. as in the feet flat against the boot? How big is the gap there? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Yes mate, as in how thick a wedge of foam would I have to stick in there so there's no gap?
  15. Makes damn all difference in real world driving, but doing some serious numbers of hot laps you MAY notice a difference. If he'll do it for free, go for it, otherwise air will be fine.
  16. I'm just gonna come out and say it… I think you're making a mistake swapping out the TS for spats…
  17. I'm just gonna come out and say it… I think you're making a mistake swapping out the TS for spats…
  18. Grundy, how big is the biggist gap between foot and the boot?
  19. 18" Grids? Looks good, but needs moar lowez
  20. Nope, I'm currently finding a solution for the flat feet. Perhaps sand a piece of wood to the contour of the area you want to mount it and then find a metal fabricator to make new legs? I'm actually thinking of something simpler, like super high density black foam.
  21. Not quite, they would remove the box for me and refit it and whatever labour costs, then it would be £500 for have it refurbed by whomever they use. But it really can't be that much more than £500, £650 maybe…
  22. Why has no one said white yet?
  23. Nope, I'm currently finding a solution for the flat feet.
  24. I was quoted £500 by Nissan for the gearbox refurb plus the labour involved in removing and refitting it as they would be sending it to someone else to fix it. £3k for a new box sounds about right, but the £1k labour is a joke, it's only a couple of hour long job, if that.
  25. Ballast may be gone.
×
×
  • Create New...