Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. I assume thats the Invidia N1 or whatever it was called? I have the Gemini and the logo is lasered on, unlike yours which looks better than mine
  2. Why have you written you post like a poem?
  3. Don't most cars make that whining noise when reversing?
  4. That's bit crap Did you have it sanded down to to bare metal and use bit of rust prevention stuff? (krust I think it is called) I done that before on one of my previous cars that was good as new after that. It was brought back to the metal, yes, also a large section cut out around the rust and a new piece welded in, Waxoil was also sprayed inside the skin to try to hold back the rust from coming again.
  5. Only sure fire way is to buy a new rear quarter (i'm assuming it's the rear) and have it replaced. The quarter will cost over £600 new and the labour will cost similar or more. The problem with these is that the rear quarter is dual skinned. So, once the rust is in it, it's in it and no matter what you do, it's not going anywhere. I've have mine cut out and repaired twice, each time lasting about 6-8 months before showing again.
  6. No, there is a rev limiter, but if you're doing 100 mph in 4th gear and put the car into 2nd, nothing can be done, the gearbox will @*!# itself.
  7. Tyres will be if it has 19" LMGT4's, the brakes I've not heard about. Maybe you're looking at the 2007 USDM Nismo?
  8. I only have this problem when I use a pressure washer on the car. Seals are on their way out. Hope they're not too expensive or maybe there is a way to recondition them?
  9. I think you need to return the car and get a full refund, not part, if possible of course. I'm not a solicitor so I don't know what's possible. But if you can return it, take your cash to Tradelink, they have an HR for the same money, which is the one to go for if you're willing to pay the higher tax.
  10. I just shat myself reading that!
  11. This is azure blue my favorite colour lol Hmmm, I'm no expert so don't start second guessing the car, but I thought Nismo cars only came in greys, silvers, blacks and whites? By Nismo cars I mean proper Nismos, like the S-Tune, not ones with optional extras from Nissan like bodykits and exhausts. Hopefully I'm wrong because I'd like to see a real one on the forum dunno you could get blue in america But is that actually an S-Tune or just optional extras? As I said, I'm not an expert, I just thought they only came in grey scale colours.
  12. This is azure blue my favorite colour lol Hmmm, I'm no expert so don't start second guessing the car, but I thought Nismo cars only came in greys, silvers, blacks and whites? By Nismo cars I mean proper Nismos, like the S-Tune, not ones with optional extras from Nissan like bodykits and exhausts. Hopefully I'm wrong because I'd like to see a real one on the forum
  13. I seem to remember one if these popping up a while back. I think it was silver or gunmetal and the photos were taken with quite a bit of grass in the background, as if it was from a small dealer working from his rural house? It'll be 100% an import if it's an S-Tune, Japan only unfortunately, but if it's the one I'm thinking of, the price is quite good for one of probably 2 or 3 in the country.
  14. I reversed over my dads lawn mower last week. Don't worry, it's fine
  15. You've only yourself to blame, unfortunately. Yes the dealer did advertise is as a 300ps model, but you should have checked. I don't know if the V5 states it's a 300 or Revup like people have mentioned here, I think they are only assuming based on one of your requests, but if it does, then the dealer will argue his case quite strongly. You seem to be very annoyed that you're car is the earlier version and I think you said earlier that you specifically wanted the Revup. But you haven't a clue of the differences. You've had the car a week and been happy, only now you're pi**ed because we told you it's a 280. There are several threads on here talking about the differences between the 3 variants, if you'd spent 5 minutes looking at them you'd have saved yourself a lot of trouble. But don't worry, there have been worse cases. Recently someone found out their HR wasn't an HR and it's a completely different engine to the first 2.
  16. I washed the Zed Best mod ever!!
  17. Is this sandy rain stuff still going on? Cars been in the garage since I moved house 2 weeks ago and just about to go to B&Q to buy 2 orange buckets and a tap adaptor to give it it's first wash since this sandy crap started.
  18. I thought it was OK and have it on series link, however, I thought there was too much history of the car/him driving finished examples etc, compared to actual practical work on it. This is where I think WD is a little better (to my taste) because most of the show is showing us the actual restoration and giving us tips on how to do stuff.
  19. This is what happens when a VXR meets a supercharged Zed
  20. Looks spot on now
  21. KyleR

    TVR Owners?

  22. HR and DE rads aren't interchangeable without some crazy pipe work. The inlets and outlets aren't even close to being in the same place. Will probably fit a 370, though?
  23. Looks awesome, very jealous. I wish I could have one
  24. Very impressed, I was never a lover of you car before, probably because it was silver but now it looks great, well done
×
×
  • Create New...