Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. This is most certainly not a fail, that os a HUGE win
  2. Kyle -Rang this guy and he didn't have a clue what the code meant said he hadn't heard of it and because it was an import he would have to get the license to read the code and said it was probably the injectors so he would check them first even though I told him all what I had found online about the code. ps still waiting on him to ring me back lol Hmm, thats not to confidence inspiring, is it? Maybe I'll just stick with the local Nissan for now. I know everyone says to stay away from the stealers, but my local is decent priced and I know the mechanic…
  3. Hmmm I wonder where I can get some of the white foam stuff, but in black, that would work Looks great, mate, pretty sure it'll be a little better with the spoiler off, though
  4. You sure they're Linea's? Got Rota centre caps
  5. Get your finger out and post more pictures
  6. Looking forward to some daylight photos Think i'd be taking the white spongey bits off the feet though, I don't really want to see them, but not gonna make any decisions on the OEM spoiler until I see it in the light
  7. That is one of the most beautiful exhausts i've ever seen However, I do find it a bit strange that there is a divider in the mid section (And I presume there will be a matching one in the Y pipe) to keep the banks separate. I thought I read somewhere that the most power is made when both banks can filter together to create a smoother more equal airflow?
  8. There isnt half a degree difference. There are 60 'minutes' to a degree. So there is only 3 minutes between the left and right side Ah I see it now, my mistake, didn't pay enough attention to the "dot"
  9. Are you happy with the half a degree difference in camber on the rear?
  10. Steve place the end plates together to see how far out they are. If it's only a little you could redrill so the holes are a bit bigger but at least the same place.
  11. I guess they have them with a few options so you can match the lines of the car.
  12. I'm so sorry dj, that's a real shitter! I'm not sure what I would do in this situation, but I certainly wouldn't be taking the alternative wing, it's too small. I did have to wait about 3-4 months for an item from a trader once after I'd paid, but it wasn't this kind of money and I was happy to wait because I know the trader was doing everything they could and even offered to refund the money and contact me once it was ready so I could pay again if I still wanted it. Choice is really yours
  13. Legs are a bit close...
  14. That's what the weekend blast is for
  15. Mine says it left Gatwick at 3 this morning, so looks like it'll be tomorrow for me
  16. £70 is about 50 litres @ £1.35 per litre. The Zed has an 80 litre tank? 200 miles from 50 litres is about 18mpg, so about right if doing short journeys and blasts. Yeah, This. A full 80 litres will cost you about 100 quid so what your actually using is about right for regular short journies. Incidentally, regular half mile journies will do the car no good at all. Your oils will never be getting up to temperature. Surely this is irrelevant? Long journey or short journey, everything isn't up to temperature for the first 10 minutes. Yes, mile for mile the engine will be in less tip top condition than another car with the same mileage that's driven 50 miles each way to work, but day to day it's no different, both have to warm up.
  17. another couple of pre lowering ones.
  18. These are my 19x10.5 et20 with 275/35 tyre before lowering. Not the best angle to see the poke, but I think it's good enough to see it doesn't stick out anywhere near as far as yours. This is after a 30ish mm drop with about 3 degrees of camber. Pretty much perfect in my eyes.
  19. That's looks wrong, you should only have 2mm more poke than my 10.5 +22's and you've got about 20-25mm more poke in those images. Are you sure you have the offset right? Is there a sticker?
  20. Rim size isn't relevant, what tyres you looking to fit?
  21. KyleR

    Sump plug size

    I'm looking at the Dimple ones, supposed to be the strongest magnetic ones available. Cost about £18.50 for our size plus a few quid delivery. Thanks for confirming
  22. KyleR

    Sump plug size

    Marks and Spenser's?
  23. KyleR

    Sump plug size

    I'm pretty sure this has been asked before, but search seem broke to me today, seriously try it, type in "sump plug", zero results Also tried google which I just found people asking the same and getting no answers... Anyway, I think it's M12x1.25 but need it confirmed before I buy a "Dimple" sump plug Thanks.
  24. A Jurassic statement, but very true
  25. Mine hasn't moved
×
×
  • Create New...