Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. KyleR

    Carbon A Pillars

    Don't do it unless your car is heavily modified with carbon boot and bonnet, otherwise it'll look a bit silly in my opinion.
  2. Not really, if you did all the breathing mods and the ECU did nothing, it would run very lean and could cause damage to the engine.
  3. BOOM! Think you need to ad this little gem to the "Things I never knew about the 350Z" thread
  4. Fuchs Titan Pro S Nissan OEM Nissan OEM Iridium NGK By the way, the LSD and diff are the same thing
  5. KyleR

    few questions

    +1
  6. Thanks mate, just what I wanted to hear. Did you have all 4 pieces?
  7. I'm yet to encounter a BP or Shell that doesn't have super, just stick to them
  8. Did you fit it at a different time to other suspension enhancements? Just curious if it would add much to a decent coilover setup and ARBs.
  9. This is my point. No owner in the right mind would let them write that off!
  10. Similar upgrades to what I'm planning. Did you notice any difference when you fitted the Summit bracing? I've been looking at it too. Do you have just the rear 2 braces or the ladder brace in the middle too and I think there's a 4th?
  11. There's surely no way that's been written off, £300 would fix it!
  12. 2nd ones all day long, look great. Expensive? Light?
  13. It would look better in the correct section
  14. Very thorough of you to wash the spacers first, well done
  15. Forget them, too expensive for what they are anyway, buy some Rotas instead
  16. Just sell the '70 to me, much easier
  17. Anythung I try to do it phones some random number, so apart from receiving calls, it's useless.
  18. Happy Birthday mate, what are you polishing today to celebrate?
  19. Are you sure they are positive and not negative offset? Z wheels are normally negative offset. Definitely positive, I checked the website.
  20. I think you can get a 5" lip ok. They look like the spokes are convex rather than concave, so they bow out towards the edge of the rim.
  21. Good luck with that, they'll be in the Netherlands
  22. he told me he's had them for over a week, and he just wants to make you all impatient and annoyed It's working I hope we get tracking numbers, I love tracking numbers I'm waiting on some new light clusters from the States at the moment and I have to check the tracking a few times a day, just to see if it's moved
  23. There has to be the tyre sizes on the sidewall though, isn't it the law or something?
  24. Are they here yet?
×
×
  • Create New...