Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. KyleR

    Repairable?

    Is it just some scratches?
  2. Blue will look awful I think, just think of red car red wheels, blue car blue wheels, yellow car yellow wheels. Need some contrast in my opinion
  3. Seen it a few days ago, I'm not sure either, but I've never heard of another with this combo.
  4. I think there's one on eBay from Nissan UK, brand new. Can't remember if it was expensive or not, though.
  5. KyleR

    350z engine seized

    You need a 2006 spec VQ35DE Revup engine, they were only produced in 176 2005 GT4 special editions and maybe 1000 Zeds at the most, so may be hard to come across. Is repairing the engine not an option?
  6. I have front and rear but not broken. Can I ask what your plan is?
  7. Pay the £50 to have both insured, for the sake of a tenner and means its easier for someone else to test drive it with their own insurance covering it, because DOC requires the other car is privately insured.
  8. Hey Alfie, did you get my message yesterday about what I need?
  9. Oh, I forgot to mention the moulting 2 times a year which Loki is currently doing and looks like a hobo
  10. Completely agree, they are real pain in the ass, but their personalities and beauty make up for it. My Loki is a real finicky eater, even if you offer him prime sirloin he may turn his nose up at it Then the fact that 99% of them don't have a recall, so they have to be on the lead all the time.
  11. Went out this morning in my neighbours GTR, had a blast around the M11 to M25 then home via A13 and North Circular. What a superb car, if I had a spare £40k then yes would buy one. Oh no, here we go again!
  12. iobd2. Thats the name of both app and dongle.
  13. I quite like them on the 350, I'd love to see the 370 Nismos on a 350 too
  14. Me either, I spotted an add on gumtree and thought I check them out. The guy who runs it was the master mechanic at nissan servicing GTR's, 350's and 70's all day, so definitely worth a go.
  15. The normal price is €525 plus shipping I think, the only reason we're not getting a huge discount is because we don't want to wait 3 months for his next shipment and are getting them sent by air from Megan in the states.
  16. Carrie give these guys a call, I'm gonna try them for my next service, not far from you. http://www.nissanrepaircentreni.co.uk
  17. The iobd2 stability is fine now, no problems here and definitely the best wireless dongle for the iPhone. Torque isn't on iPhone unfortunately.
  18. This is WAY too cheap for all the goodies. When I was reading the advert I was guessing the price would be closer to £9k, but £7,250 with the genuine Nismo and KW parts is a freaking steal for someone!
  19. Google told me this for your code.
  20. It's attached to the disk, if you change the disks then you put it there
  21. Are you sure thats a DA and not a rotary? I had a quick look through it and couldn't see Dual Action mentioned anywhere. As for the sponge debate. I brand new couple of sponges every time you wash your car will maybe be ok if you do it right, but personally I use a mitt. You can feel the difference with your finger as how much softer the mitt is.
  22. It is possible that Showoff MAY be able to do 6 I think, since he'll have 7 in stock, but he wanted to keep 2 for normal sales. Worst case scenario you'll have to pay normal price, which isn't that different TBH.
  23. Imagine a 3.5 v6 Zed with 100kg shaved off the front end, lower centre of gravity, 500bhp and 45mpg. Ohhhhhh I just had one of your sex wee's
  24. Have you seen the tech that they're developing? Hydrolic valves etc which can half the engine mass and double the power?
  25. How much did it cost ? 5p, lost one down Wills drain
×
×
  • Create New...