Really? Then why does the throttle controller that's plugged into it turn off with the ignition? My iobd has a led on it, I'll check if it's on when I get home to the car.
They look like the Seibon carbon fibre ones but painted, except I'm sure the Seibon vent is higher. Probably custom mate. Maybe ask showoff if he's seen them?
Usually it's just a plug without any cable but yes, they'll work fine, providing the app works with wifi. I bought the iobd2 stuff because the plugin d app are made to work with each other.
Not used dash command so not sure if it has any functions that iobd2 doesn't, but give it a google.
No, the unit provides the wifi signal so you just have to connect to the obd network in settings.
I use the iobd2 unit with the accompanying app for plotting where I've been and average speeds etc, all connected via wifi.
Any model specific knobs probably won't fit, ie type R, GT3 etc, but most if not all aftermarket knobs will fit, most are unthreaded and are held on with grub screws.
Does dash command not work with wifi? If it does just get a wifi one and leave it plugged in, no messing about plugging things in and out all the time.
Do you mean the et12 ones?
No, the grids, I don't think your 225 tyre will fit the 9.5" front rim, too much stretch, the rear will be pushing it a bit too for my liking. The rims themselves will be fine, but you'll possibly need 4 new tyres.
Some interesting advice there...
Incidentally I'm surprised to see that you don't need to alter any of the brake hydraulics replacing the JDMs with a different / larger brake kit. Also why do 350z "big brake kits" not come with increased rotor diameter and 4-pots for the rears? They all seem to be front-only.
Usually 6/8 pot fronts and 4 pot rears. It's just usually the fronts that people do first as they're more important. I'm pretty sure most of the main BBKs come front and rear.
3rd looks bronze on iPhone, what colour is it actually?
It's purple......how many drinks in are you?
none but I swear it looks bronze and the one you posted later looks orange to me
Ok, now im on a computer and it looks purple
3rd looks bronze on iPhone, what colour is it actually?
It's purple......how many drinks in are you?
none but I swear it looks bronze and the one you posted later looks orange to me