Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. Well, it worked for me, horrible squeak from inside the cabin, banged everything, squeaking stopped, Pete And what did the wife think of that?
  2. I suppose my stubby is too short for you too?
  3. It's the plastics. If you punch the offending part it stops
  4. 1)Kyler 2)Grundy 3)R37 4) 5)
  5. I got one of those a few months back, MUUUUCH better looking than the fugly blue one. £8.50 off of eBay
  6. No pictures, but I was running near 5 degs of camber with oem arms. You need the adjustables. Nothing to do with how it looks, its about the amount of tyres you'll go through.
  7. The Chinese offer I have includes taxes buts thats besides the point because his price is still better. I'd like to know dimensions of the one he's talking about because that one you linked to is too small, only 139cm, Megan is 156cm and the Zed is about 180 wide. His Megan offer isn't that bad at about £415 + about £25 shipping. Hmmm, what to do?
  8. Im sorry, but I reckon most would be sporting a permanent erection just sitting in a P1, even pulling it out of your garage would be an event. Thats exactly the point Im getting at, something like a Murcielago will always be reminding you its a supercar, whereas a GTR is only a supercar when you give it the beans. M135i is a faster car in a straight line ............. but this also illustrates the point above beautifully, M135i feels like a fast 1 series, the 1M feels like something entirely different as soon as you get 20 yards down the road. Maybe the P1 was a bad example, but it's in a whole other league. I watch an episode of US Top Gear where the fat one was trying to drive a new Lambo in the city. It's was very uncomfortable because it kept kangarooing each time he went to move forward a bit in traffic. So, although it's more of a supercar than the GTR, it's not as useable as a daily or even in the odd bit of Sunday traffic. As much as I'd love a Merci or Gallardo, it would get on my nerves if I couldn't use it for daily driving as well, the GTR excels in all aspects, although not as exciting unless pushing it.
  9. Raising money for our BGW I see
  10. I think that's it, the 97% of the time thing! I'm glad you know what I mean - I was feeling a bit stupid Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk To be fair, I could own a McClaren P1 and 97% of the time it won't be exciting, but those 3% are what makes me want one. See, now you've gone and got me all curious, please spill the beans
  11. I had it in full manual but I don't know what mode the transmission and suspension were in, I wasn't allowed to touch any of that. To be honest I could have got a better feel for it without the instructor, I was a bit tense with him next to me. I need to try one on the road for a couple of hours with mixed driving I think Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk You've made a good point about the instructor. Do you think you were pushing the car as hard as you were capable of with him there? I'm pretty sure all cars can be exciting when you push them to either your or the cars limit, whichever is lower.
  12. Assume you're from the Highlands? Those pictures with the car would have been epic if you used a proper camera
  13. I hope those D1 Spec bolts are genuine, because if they're not they can easily snap and then you could end up in a heap of trouble Even genuine one have been known to break.
  14. Actually not bad looking for a rear lip, usually they look awful.
  15. KyleR

    Z32 Zed Shed

    Is this the plan for the next phase of building, Chris?
  16. It's funny that, it's perfectly legal to give away parts of my body, but punishable with 3 years in prison if I sell it Mmmm non smoker non drinker you say??!!! Back off Hanibal
  17. 28MPG You're doing it wrong!
  18. It's funny that, it's perfectly legal to give away parts of my body, but punishable with 3 years in prison if I sell it
  19. Awesome Think I'm going to sell everything I can Get a loan Phone them and tell them to hurry the **** up, I'm getting excited now Going to give them until midday tomorrow. But I guess they're awaiting a reply from megan, to then relay to us. I've currently got my budget that I'm not meant to go into ready to spend on this I'm sure he's going as fast as he can, he knows there are plenty waiting on it, plus he's probably reading all this Awesome Think I'm going to sell everything I can 1/4 liver should suffice i'd think £10,000 for half a liver, and in 10 months it would be a whole liver again Sweet, where do I sign up?
  20. Awesome Think I'm going to sell everything I can Get a loan Phone them and tell them to hurry the **** up, I'm getting excited now
  21. Awesome Think I'm going to sell everything I can 1/4 liver should suffice i'd think
  22. it'll be either the drop links or the banana arm bush
  23. I've just sold my Nismo V1 to get some cash for this
  24. It won't damage anything to the best of my knowledge, just get the offending rocker cover with gaskets changed when you can I have a bit of oil in spark plug 5 with no ill affects.
  25. I have a sentence for them which contains backstabbing and cheap, but the rest of the words aren't family forum friendly Sorry bud, just keep chipping away, there are many many people who want one so I'm sure there's still enough to keep you busy When the time comes I may get you to make me a special one
×
×
  • Create New...