Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. Looks like you came off very lucky mate, should maybe even polish out form the looks of it. Thankfully there doesn't look to be any dent
  2. Check out Mishimoto, they have uprated ones for the zed at very reasonable prices
  3. What a shitter! Apart from it all being sorted out insurance wise, quickly, yours looks a simple repair. I don't think there is any material behind your front impact area and with the bumper being made from polyurethane, it'll most likely pop out perfectly once you give it a little shunt from the back. Will probably need a respray, though, but I can't see if there are any cracks in the paint. Rear looks worse and will probably need a new bumper, surely only a few hundred quid which the Vauxhalls insurance will be buying.
  4. The GT4's are not made by Rays
  5. Yup, no super in the ROI and only up to 97 available in the North, however, you have a HR Zed, so the engine can detect knock all the way through the rev range and 95 will almost certainly be perfectly fine house while you're over here.
  6. Got it sorted by butchering them with pliers Thanks everyone
  7. Right, so they can be bought, but what about if you don't have any? Any ideas how to remove?
  8. Right, I need to remove the MAF, easy enough, right? It's only held in with 2 screws, torx screws, but still screws, it's ok, I have torx bits. But ah ha, I'm wrong, they're not torx screws, they're exactly the same but have a pin in the middle, so your torx bits would need to be hollow! What the hell?! So how do people get these screws out? Assuming these weird hollow torx bits are almost none existent in the retail world...
  9. As per other replies But just for future situations, "Forum help" sub forum is for help with the forum itself, so you'll certainly get more traffic seeing your thread if you were too post it in the 350z section itself, perhaps under "technical"
  10. They are pretty dark, but look mean. Not too dark that the shape and form is lost like with most black rims. Of course a set of bronze Volks te37's would be better looking as they are lighter in both colour and weight, but also 3 times the price.
  11. Not heard any issues regarding the Berks at MOT, except from people that haven't got them up to temperature before the test, the same will go for your Cobra's.
  12. I always get people skewing their necks to have a 2nd or 3rd look and quite a bit of pointing and nudging from younger people. Have had a few chats at petrol stations with guys about the car and car guys in work often ask about it. It's an awesome machine for the money and so many people don't realise it's 10 years old and cheaper than a Kia Picanto ATM.
  13. I think there's a Uk eBay seller with these at about £80. They're probably fine for pootling about but wouldn't be good enough for fast road or track. However, the genuine bushes are available for even less from Clarks or there's the option of polybushes if you wish to upgrade.
  14. Cheers, mate
  15. I just spent an hour building in the second one, saved it, took 2 pictures, closed it and nothing has saved anywhere
  16. Good to see you read the whole post Already changed gearbox oil and added molyslip, and suggesting a new slave cylinder & braided lines will not help it being notchy when cold I think Wills point with these is that it usually fixes the floppy pedal issue that the OP is having also. But, those items have also recently been changed and so are not the issue. I think the floppy pedal is because of the pedal adjustment, if by that you mean you adjusted the pedal to sit lower. It's common for this "issue" after the adjustment and it's the same in my car, but doesn't cause any problems so I haven't bothered fiddling with it. As for the main problem here, I have no idea. Usually when this issue arrises, changing the fluid and adding molyslip cures it, so I'd go with Alex's suggestion about air and maybe get it bled at a garage?
  17. KyleR

    My Z

    Awesome, fancy a trade?
  18. Some great pictures here and as usual, Wales looked to be another great success, despite the weather Is there a thread somewhere with the various winners and what they won regarding the trophies?
  19. It loses 130 bhp through the drive train?
  20. Then relax and wait for them to turn up, won't be long I'm sure
  21. KyleR

    My Z

    Is that an HKS exhaust?
  22. Can we do a 36 month 0% interest finance on this and all supporting parts?
  23. They're standard cloth seats but have been reskinned, probably leather sides and alcantera type stuff in the middle.
  24. Can't they just look at it and match it?
  25. If you fit the y pipe, HFCs, high flow panel filters and get an uprev I would expect you to get about 310ish at the wheels which us maybe 25 - 30 bhp more than stock. The main difference will be the feel and responsiveness of the throttle.
×
×
  • Create New...