Jump to content

KyleR

Members
  • Posts

    7,614
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by KyleR

  1. I'm also not aware of any insurer that asks for the make and model of your aftermarket alloys, so you can switch around all you like
  2. I think it may be different since he contacted them the day after, when it had already been cancelled. If he had of had the info he got here on hand at the time, they wouldn't have cancelled it in the first place. The problem here is that they have any old Richard working in these car insurance call centres with no knowledge of cars themselves. If it was one of us on the phone we simply would have known what the lip etc was and told him he could put that down as a bodykit.
  3. No question - BLACK! Scotts doesn't have black handles or diffuser on the rear like yours will have, so it's a little different. A black line flowing around a lighter coloured car looks great
  4. Yea, some people really wind up the prices for anything south of 50k.
  5. Thanks everyone Martin thats interesting to know about the other Z forums you have contacts with. If this meet goes to plan, then I will certainly tap some of your resources
  6. Wanna compare dyno read outs???? Sorry just messing about Boosting is cheating
  7. I know how disgusting that is. When I used to own a JDM Impreza I once went down to a rougher area around here called Rhydyfelin where unfortunately my brother & his wife live. This was at Christmas and when I came out my car had been spat allover. They don't know me so it was obviously just jealousy as it was the nicest car parked in the street that day ~ might have been young "ish" kids/adults but I still can't understand why someone would do that especially on Christmas day. I mean I'm never going to be able to afford a new Ferrari or anything like that but doesn't mean I go spitting or vandalizing them when I see them just because I'll never have one. Sad f**kers need a good smack if you ask me. I spit all over Ferraris all the time…. with flames from my exhaust on track days Not really, my cars too slow and I've never been on a TD …or have flames
  8. The V1 is the same shape as the OEM bumper so the washer jets will fit perfectly once the hole is cut out But according to the mainland MOT procedure, the washers only have to work if fitted, so if you fit a V1 without washers, you can't fail for them not working if they're not fitted Over here in NI ours states differently, it says where HID headlights are fitted, the car MUST be fitted with headlight washers which must work. But on Saturday I got through the MOT with my V2 and no washers. The tester asked if I had washers, I said no, they asked if they were aftermarket lights, I said no, I passed
  9. Just expanded my search to include the mainland within 200 miles. 2004 80k - £5250 2004 77k - £5495 2003 73.5K - £5800 2004 81.6k - £6250 2004 70k - £6350 Seems normal to me
  10. I wouldn't have raised it were it not for the fact that I am seeing cars that are £1,500 to £2,000 more than I had expected. I may just be out of touch. I thought the "sunshine" impact was a few hundred quid? Just did a quick search near me. The only one on Autotrader NI is a red 2005 roadster with 55k miles. They're looking £6995, sounds about right
  11. I drive an 04 DE, so first generation engine, but the HR is a better engine, plus you get the extra goodies of better interior, sexy lights and power bulging bonnet The only thing the DE has over the HR is modability. More choice in intakes, plenums and plenum spacers. However, after spending all that money on upgrading the various intake system parts, you still won't have achieved the power of the HR.
  12. Prices now are still the same as when I bought my '04, 2 and half years ago, so I think it's safe to say that they've certainly firmed up. However, higher list prices are due to the sunshine
  13. How about start returning it to standard?
  14. Excellent, glad it's almost all sorted, mate
  15. I sent mine off last week for renewal, need it by August, but haven't booked anything yet. After reading a few things in the last week or so, I think they offer an emergency 1 year extension or something, maybe worth reading up on that.
  16. Not much really… Facelift headlights, maybe blacked out. BGW!!!! TS vented 07 bonnet BBK Black V2 lip with black sidesteps and get rid of the Nismo spats and put the vortex generators from the TS diffuser back on. So, basically dress it up as my car
  17. A few of us this side of the water.
  18. Fitment looks shite in the photo.
  19. Why would declaring it as a bodykit make it invalid? It is a bodykit!! A bodykit doesn't have to be a case of walking in somewhere and buying a 5 piece bodykit from one manufacturer. Bodykit, exhaust and exterior changes (i.e. stubby and rim protectors) thats all you need them to add
  20. Ah, gotcha I think newer 2 post lifts would be fine, as they don't have much of a ramp to get over. Before I lowered the car or put the skirts on I had trouble getting over the ramp on an older 2 post.
  21. Do you need 2 sets to get the car off the other side of the cross ramp thing? Or do the CSBL skirts have enough clearance, just the Varis lip thats too low?
  22. PS. Congratulations on getting the boot trim off without breaking any of the poppers. I break at least 2 every time
  23. Great starter mods :thumbs. I really like the plumbing washer for the gaiter, good thinking!
  24. I got my P3 at Nissan for about £250 i think it was and that included an additional couple of things I wanted them to have a look at sorting.
  25. Just read this on Sky Sports too, awesome news!!
×
×
  • Create New...