Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Does Ian's Zed now use less oil than petrol?
  2. Makes mental note to assign two bears a parking space in the road I am sure she won't mind parking next to the garden centre
  3. If parking isn't your thing see the video I posted titled THIS IS A MUST WATCH. In off topics. You can't be that bad. That remains for all to see.....
  4. Mine is pn 112k had it since 67k had to replace clutch/flywheel at 78k other than that not cost me a penny except servicing A Zed engine looked after is pretty bullet proof I eould be more concerned about bodywork and interior than milege
  5. Do you feel dirty? I always feel dirty
  6. I got some when we were testing the new site but I didn't deserve them
  7. Going to need a new damp course on that spoiler.....
  8. He is a builder, the estimate will be £2k and the final bill £6k
  9. yea - finally, an answer i understand :p I like to keep things simple.... just like you...
  10. Dear Andrew, Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car. Oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall. Torque is how far you take the wall with you.
  11. but needs spacers
  12. Mine has actually slowed down a little I am lucky if i get 280meg these days
  13. £300 You get what you pay for fella, hopefully it will do everything you want it to
  14. Generic chinese unit, lots of features but most of them pretty crap, how much is it? A decent all in one unit should set you back £700 minimum...
  15. Pipe down you! No one cares or wants to hear about your 5000meg connection. Probably gained by offering yourself 1meg for every BT engineer you slept with! She had a nice gigiswitch
  16. I have a genuine Nissan one that I don't use but they are not cheap
  17. Some of us already have t-shirts with our names on I will leave mine at home though, I prefer the element of surprise
  18. Very true, if you want to hear proper drone get a Buddy Club...... proper ear bleeding mind warping drone
  19. a 7" screen fits perfectly behind a sat nav surround but other than that a 4" or 5" should fit in the normal cubby I think fairly easily. Seems a bit of aggro to go for just for a screen that you use very occasionally, I have the same camera attached to my HU, I would personally advise to save your pennies and get an aftermarket HU as it will look better and do both jobs Maybe there are satnavs out there with an rca in for the screen
  20. I quite like it too, needs far better wheels to set it off though At least it won't show stone chips or bird poop
×
×
  • Create New...