Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. You're getting old, Dave! True, I guess I care for my old Zed too much to rag the ar$e of her every chance I get
  2. I like the way I get drawn into all these discussions, anyone would think I have a reputation
  3. Only because I want him all to myself
  4. Told you About the service at Kaisers and the stereo
  5. http://www.autotrader.co.uk
  6. Reminds me, I got an 8" Bazooka tube somewhere, might give it a good clean and put it behind the seats/in front of the boot strut area, as I hardly ever use that space If you have a tonneau like I do it is even less used, occasionally I put my coat there but then it is awkward to get out! I had planned to fit my sub there but a combination of not actually measuring and being a tool meant that it would never fit there Yeah, I do have a tonneau, OEM one too. Lol, you didn't measure? No way would that monster flat sub fit in there, haha It looked smaller in the pictures.... Then it arrived
  7. A vote for the huundai coupe which although it looks pretty good is such an underpowered gutless noist bag of bolts.... Although today I saw a hyundai coupe v12 turbo....
  8. That's Alzheimers for you lol! And in his next post denial.
  9. Lol they really dont like it in their review do they The sales figures show the general public didn't either
  10. PT Cruiser for me! Can't see any redeeming features or attributes whatsoever. I saw one once with tons of Chrome all over it and chrome wheels..... why oh why would you draw attention to such a hateful lump of turd I will never know.....
  11. I joined in with the cleaning last year didn't I..... I will bring my sponge and carplan shampoo
  12. Depends if it included a plug change
  13. Has he fitted a Wankel engine of is there just a wankel driving it
  14. yup!! Having a loose filter causes more issues than you think. The engine sounds back to normal and pressure is spot on. Glad to hear it, my Zed has used zero oil between it's 5 services
  15. Reminds me, I got an 8" Bazooka tube somewhere, might give it a good clean and put it behind the seats/in front of the boot strut area, as I hardly ever use that space If you have a tonneau like I do it is even less used, occasionally I put my coat there but then it is awkward to get out! I had planned to fit my sub there but a combination of not actually measuring and being a tool meant that it would never fit there
×
×
  • Create New...