Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Oh and I refer the honorable gentleman to the 4th post on the thread..... indeed
  2. Speak for yourself, I may be bald but I have plenty of chest hair
  3. If I had the inclination and the money to spend £5k on a watch I would be driving something significantly nicer than a Datsun!
  4. I think you should all just get a set of car top trumps, measure your manhoods and then we will have the definitive answer
  5. Have a good weekend guys, don't do anything I wouldn't do....
  6. Last night my boss said he is thinking of getting the newer 350z with the different shaped front lights, He has the forum address now so
  7. No, straight line speed is everything
  8. Looking good Hope you find the rest of the dead hobo before it starts to smell too bad
  9. The OEM Bose amps are enormous and require a lot of power.....
  10. A lot of people think a 370 is just a newer 350 let alone knowing an HR is different to a DE
  11. Surely its more open if you post in the thread then follow with a PM confirming Otherwise nobody knows what is going on which in turn causes arguments
  12. Still get them to put it in writing!
  13. Very hi res with scantily clad babes draped all over the place ( one or two shots of the skirts as well) Sorry Chris I tried not to but ................. Chris can't afford scantily dressed ladies so it will be me in my speedos
  14. +1 Cool so the site is becoming eBay When I come to sell my bits it will be a free for all Are you selling the gimp suit soon then Dave? I get different sort of offers for that And yeah offers are fine I only have an issue with not putting a price up at the start really... Anyone moaning should remember how it used to be with threads dissapearing and posts having to be individually approved
  15. +1 Cool so the site is becoming eBay When I come to sell my bits it will be a free for all
  16. Compromise and get a derv, otherwise it will kill any fun it gives you....
  17. Mainly because Zed usage varies greatly... some people jump in them at the weekend and thrash about, other use them everyday as a commuter car....
  18. You could try some gearbox oil additive, molyslip is the usual choice, worth a try
  19. Drive it more I'm doing over 1,000 miles in one weekend soon
  20. Just advertise for bids that seems to be the thing these days.... I would say dibs on the thread followed with a PM... Also don't say Vulture, his name is Adrian
  21. He asked me if my Zed was standard, I gave him the list of mods and he was Definitely going to be Jaaaaaag time if I can find the right one, think I am going to swap both cars this year, Jag for me and a small city car for Mary
×
×
  • Create New...