Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. If you join him I will bring my camera
  2. Wow great news Amy, looks a lot different from when you were at the Parrot and Will was trying to get your top down
  3. I couldn't find a poo brown colour in excel Dave, sorry lol It's ok it will change if the sun goes behind a cloud Looks a nice collection this year, if we had a big enough space we could fan the cars out rainbow style that would make a nice calendar shot
  4. Yep, the Zed Shed guys did Bobs not too long ago
  5. They don't all get smaller. Eye watering... Thats the special edition 'Essex girl' Kikat
  6. What last week I can remember getting a bag of chips, a can of top deck and a marathon and having change from a pound note...
  7. I had something similar when I first had my car but it was more of a buzzing at 5k only on 4th gear.... mine was clutch related not saying yours is, hard to tell from just what you said really Does it go when the gearbox oil has warmed up i.e. 1st-2nd becomes smooth?
  8. And the sun must be shining on Will and Andy
  9. There are a few grey bits that haven't been coloured in
  10. Roof... then wheels, door handles, badges... Slippery slope
  11. If I had a Tarmac sticker I would put it on my tailpipe, he is that kind of guy
  12. I used to enjoy a finger of fudge in my younger days
  13. They look pretty good in the flesh, much tather have yellow or white over one of the 50 shades of grey
  14. Up to 2005 is cheaper tax I believe, registered that is, you can have prefacelifts registered late with higher tax
  15. Get a 313 for the nicer interior and slightly better engine Get an earlier one to save £££ for modding Only a gnats chuff between them in all reality you would hardly notice it power wise
  16. If you route it under the rubber no need to pop any plastic trim off Easier if you do but you can do it without if you slip it under the rubber trim up the A pillar
  17. +1 have had 2 different HUs both with BT, both worked great in that position
  18. No worries, you fitting it yourself?
  19. Was aimed at me or the missus
  20. All here - http://incartec.co.uk/Manufacturer/Model/Brand/Device/Radio/Browser.aspx
  21. It was for you to use after you sell the 370 to fund his insurance
  22. thats just as bad as saying the nissan badge on the 350/370/GTR isn't becoming +1 Lexus is a premium badge, was good enough for Alan Partridge
  23. Keep it! Keep it! Peer pressure Fell out of lovd with mine when the clutch went, soon as it was done
  24. Fixed that for you Not a fan either, rather have as much rubber in contact with the ground as possible Looks nice for shows etc though
×
×
  • Create New...