Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. In the days of people on benefits pushing out kids just to get the extra cash it is nice to hear of a hard working couple who have worked so hard finally having some Joy.
  2. I used to live in Sweden Nothing like jumping naked from a hot tub into 3ft of snow..... ahhhh memories
  3. Yeah I think I agree Colin.... As with everything each to their own, if I was going to have running lights I would have them in the headlights Knowing Papa it will have been a very professional job
  4. Yeah it was hardly a plenum or a snap-on trolley
  5. daveparkin Never met av8er but too
  6. Dave & Davina surely I said 'Ayrton' and 'Senna', works with both sexes if you pretend that you don't know that Ayrton is a blokes name. Doesn't quite work with James & Hunt does it
  7. Where I used to live people parked blocking the only entrance/exit. An Ambulance was called once and couldn't get in, 2 mins later the police arrived and moved it, I waited AGES not to miss the guy coming back and thinking his car had been stolen because it was round the corner
  8. Flyboy you should't prejudge on outward appearance alone Pretty easy to judge on your comments though They obviously were not in jest or you wouldn't have got so defensive... As for the OP I'm pretty sure if it's a council one you will get chased if you just ignore, silucm up the £35 and get back to worrying about more important stuff
  9. Nail + head = answer
  10. One of the first mods I did well over 3 years ago, they were looking a little 'tired' I was going to rub them down and respray them but I thought I might as well try a simpler route Found this under the sink so thought what's the worst that can happen Litterally minutes of hard work later... Not perfect but a little bit more work and they will be
  11. £6,500 for a 2003 Auto JDM
  12. You obviously didn't do a lot of research because £6500 for an auto 2003 JDM is a bit much unless it is in fantastic shape, which from your comments it doesn't sound like it is.... As said come to a meet, or just open your window and shout I am sure someone will hear you
  13. As said if it has the rate frost leather too then very
  14. Yep all good for me with Admiral, got the Zed & Leon FR insured with them for less than any of the specialists could do just the Zed for. Were even understanding when my missus accidentally left off 3 speeding points, thinking it was 3 years not 4 they stay.... they could have screwed us over but it was £20 extra and an admin fee which was fair enough as her mistake....
  15. Oh dear
  16. How old was your Corolla? Did they admit to mechanical failure or did you get inspected yourself elsewhere? My Corolla was on a 55 plate and it was last year it blew at 28k. I had to really fight my corner and it was hard but initially on inspection they tried saying it was caused by a lack of lubrication. But after showing an ex rally driver who's held in high regard by Toyota he said it was a load of crap and it was blatantly mechanical so a few phone calls from him really got it sorted. It's all about what you can prove and hopefully you have all your servicing and receipts etc because they will try and put the blame on you. I have everything for the car from new. All service records and receipts from Nissan dealerships. Thats great then, have you mentioned the forum to NMGB?
  17. Unlucky mate, sounds like the previous owner must have ragged the crap out of it maybe it was tracked regularly and not looked after.... Can't see you getting much out of NMGB to be honest unless you can prove it was bad engineering Good luck anyways
  18. It does work Plus you don't need it to look under forums / 350Z Modifications / Exhaust http://www.350z-uk.c...rum/56-exhaust/ I'll get back to bollocking people again then. It is pretty crap though - I tried to find the old tattoo thread last week and turned up nada. Were you searching for tattoo in forums or members Don't want to accidentally see BBK with that my little pony on his arm
  19. Jeez whats your history with the car? I.e. how long have you had it mileage wise?
×
×
  • Create New...