Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. I have printed that and filed it away as blackmail material
  2. challenge accepted You bringing the missus next year then
  3. A big vote of confidence for the MPPS for me too, I think Will knows why
  4. Seriously if you want to sell anytime this year it is about £1k overpriced, nice Zed though
  5. Top photos everyone Great vids Chris keep them coming
  6. All I said was who wants a kiss
  7. What were you doing using your brakes
  8. 260 miles to Wales (Scenic route) 300 ish miles around Wales (some airbourne ) 210 miles home Actually not quite £300
  9. True, Independance sounds very nice and romantic for want of a better word but I agree the UK is better as the UK
  10. Wirth mentioning also that the Roadster with the roof up looks
  11. Not a fan of that idea then?
  12. In the year of our Lord 2013, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the chippie. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen and they won their deep fried mars bars. Forever!
  13. I spent £300 on fuel in the last 4 days
  14. I almost did but glad I didn't DAB quality is pretty poor, I use internet radio now far better quality although just as unreliable in some areas...
  15. Surely his new Avatar :stir:
  16. Oh and can we please have a collection to buy Papa a new sat nav
  17. Well done Papa Also to the rest of the team that made it all happen, but most of all to everyone that came along as even with all the best planning in the world it would be nothing without all of you I will be there next year Zed or no Zed, but if this was my old girls final hurrah then she did me proud and didn't miss a beat yet again
  18. Great news, I now know I can sell my car for at least £10k
  19. Oh yeah it's 8 oclock..... Sausage time
  20. Ok it was more like 5..... Minutes
  21. I came down to breakfast on Saturday morning after spending 4 hours detailing my car the previous evening to find this stuck on the rear of my car I complained to the event organiser and forum mod, but it was him that put it there I wouldn't mind but it looks nothing like me
  22. You did good for a Wales virgin
  23. Glad you enjoyed it Niki, I challenge anyone not to enjoy the Wales weekend
×
×
  • Create New...