Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Thats my understanding too, so if a PM had been sent explaining that just in case you couldn't understand the rules, you didn't meet the criteria you would have been perfectly happy...
  2. Just part of the course for Wales for me, wouldnt be Wales without a call to my wheel shop afterwards
  3. Nice job, doesn't look too bad, shame it comes out then goes up if you know what I mean...
  4. Luckily the $hit doesn't show
  5. I think Rothers had maybe the worst weekend followed closely by MadMarky In terms of wheels I mean not enjoyment
  6. Ian you are such a spoilsport
  7. Money must have been the issue or you would have sold it on a paysite and linked it to all those forum members that would have otherwise missed out on such a great deal...
  8. You missed the smallprint... * this does not apply to trolls or tools Boring! One minute your liking my car and saying "nice job" next you're being a "tool". Next joke? Having a nice Zed doesn't mean you are exempt from any criticism... As already said if you had time to post up an add on here you had time to put it somewhere else and link it to those that had expressed an interest... Oh hang on... that would have cost you a few quid, which seeing as that is the whole point of this thread i.e. money lost NOT querying site sales policy, is almost certainly why you didn't
  9. I think its right that the speed awareness course is classed as a conviction as the offence still took place Really you should just get the option to not pay the fine but still get the points...
  10. You missed the smallprint... * this does not apply to trolls or tools
  11. I could maybe understand a little if you had been on her 5 months and 20 days but you were well short and there are plenty of other options, not least of which would have been putting an advert on PH, AT or eBay and posting a link.... The Admin & Mods do have jobs/lives away from here and if everytime someone was not approved they had to listen to whinging they would get fed up and leave, I know I would
  12. I think the drives were just right, if people wanted to drive more they had plenty of routes I agree the Sunday lunch was not fantastic but it was not awful either just a bit meh! Personally I thought it was ok for £12.95 for 2 courses, but I would happily have paid a bit more for something better...
  13. Well if I had known we were visiting a farm I would have brought my wellies.....
  14. Yes but everyone was thinking it
  15. The only improvement I can think of straight away is with your SatNav
  16. PM it to me and I will post it up
  17. You stuck around But I moan about things that matter
  18. You stuck around
  19. Kim could get a part on The Only Way is Hampshire with that tan
  20. I am pretty sure there is a setting somewhere to go to last unanswered post it used to bug me trawling through long threads till I found it I think the forum autodetects mobile devices
  21. Which coming from SMD is about the most damning critique you could possibly have! I thank you
×
×
  • Create New...