Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Thats not a tear is drool
  2. Nah I flogged your old kit a couple of years ago and got a new one
  3. spursmaddave

    Gearknob

    Just sold a nice CF Nismo one this afternoon....
  4. Which colour?
  5. Sold pending payment PM sent
  6. Everything sold pending payments PM's sent
  7. You could get LEDs & brakes.... SMD & BBK combo
  8. Always best to get your CAI / plenum / exhaust mods done prior to an upRev
  9. Second instalment..... This comprises a genuine 8 piece RSW kit with a few extra bits, the price is for the whole lot and I will not be splitting it up as I can't see anyone wanting just odd bits.... Condition is excellent, there is a small transparent bit to the left of the cubby lid, every now and again I colour the back in with a sharpie £350 + £20 p&p Centre top section (the inserts under the dials are not RSW but look good in my opinion, they are thinner and more like thin stickers. Vent covers (these are not RSW either) Binacle cover Door handle inserts Door window controls Thanks for looking Dave
  10. First instalment of my part out bonanza.... Carbon Fibre Engine slam panel (perfect condition) I think I can supply clips too if I can find them just in case you break a few taking them out... £50 + £5 p&p Bonnet struts (you will notice a little oxidisation around the top and bottom but that will come off with some wire wool (I am not an engine bay queen!) £40 + £5 p&p Door kick plates (There are 2 spider web marks in almost the exactly same place each side, I suspect it is where the clip is on the other side and is unfortunately a design fault.... these items have a bit more 'wear' than any other items because of their position on the car obviously) £50 + £8 p&p Nismo Gear knob (Once owner by DoogyRev - that must add value surely?) This item was a gift so in the spirit of this place, the money for this will go to the forum £40 + £5 p&p Nardi handbrake cover (small scuff near the emblem) £50 + £5 p&p Thanks for looking! All parts are still currently on the car but won't take long to remove at all Dave
  11. Wow
  12. Depends on your Insurer, Admiral were fine as it's a less than 10% increase My Zed used zero oil before uprev and still uses zero oil 20k later
  13. I'm in north Kent too, my Zed has plenum spacer, berks, milltek exhaust, single mass clutch & lightened flywheel with an uprev, if you want convincing then pop round
  14. Anytime you want to pop round for a nose your more than welcome Thanks Dave - I'll take you up on that offer sometime Cool be good to see you again, two old men in a Jag who would have thought it :wheelchair:
  15. CAI = fantastic sound which is worth loosing 3/4bhp any day of the week
  16. Already done the paperwork, just waiting for the new cars docs Sweet, looking forward to delivery. I won't ask how you got my address. Decent of you to take care of the paperwork too!
  17. Already done the paperwork, just waiting for the new cars docs
  18. Oi I am a true Rude Boy, and so is Lexx..... Rude Boy for life! (I've got tickets to see Jimmy Cliff!!) Coooool when are we going I was lucky enough to see gregory Isaacs a fee years back at Madstock not long before he died, never seen Jimmy and my missus is a big fan too...
  19. It was my Birthday monday, I didn't get a s/c either
  20. Haha I have a skipping Bose that came out of my Zed 2 days after I bought it The HU in the Zed will probably go in the missus MX-5 when we get it anyway....
  21. I did ask but they only do british racing green, not snot green
  22. Anytime you want to pop round for a nose your more than welcome
  23. You ain't fooling anyone
  24. Happy Birthday Kim.... Have a relaxing day, put your feet up..... oh ok sandblasting it is then
×
×
  • Create New...