Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Look forward to seeing the award winning ginger ninja at the weekend
  2. Yes although I like to be unconventional so I went for a flat twin sub in the boot
  3. A slightly more costly option but worth it especially if you replace the paper 'Bose' speakers....
  4. So your broadband and your cars are getting slower?? Old Age I say! Cars slower? I don't think so
  5. Well I wasn't going to mention that I get nearly 70mb wireless on my iPhone5 but since you ask.....
  6. I'm guessing just visually as with phone penalties....
  7. No I bypassed that issue with an amp
  8. Spotted?? Dave on the way home...... Who me I did have a little play with Sport Mode and Dynamic
  9. Well the original owner picked them as a £2.5k option I believe He had good taste
  10. I'm going to take some of the Jag & Zed together if I can in the next couple of days but I'm mega busy
  11. I don't do red
  12. I struggle to get 300 meg now.... Quite often its down around 280ish..... totally unacceptable
  13. Not good then I would say unless I am missing something
  14. Exactly Hugh, not everyones cup of tea I completely agree and not perfect, but flipping close I tell you from first impressions
  15. Simple park as normal, cut the engine, leave in gear and release the handbrake.... Be brave, you should move back a little but thats it
  16. Zed looks great... Get new friends
  17. She flashes her headlamps ( o )( o )
  18. no comment!! Dirty boy
  19. I'm sure someone more knowledgable will be along soon but if I had to guess I would start with the clutch
  20. Have a happy dodar with your doodah
×
×
  • Create New...