Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Glad you had a good day chaps, look forward to hearing all about it tomorrow
  2. I'm thinking change the Arosa for a Saab (convertible) for a daily driver and the Rangie would replace the Merc to become become the 'posh' car ... would still have the wifey's Polo for coming back from the pub lol ... and we have an ex Saab dealer in the village which still services Saabs so that makes sense too Sounds like a good option for me, 4x4's havd never floated my boat but a RR is a certainly a niche car
  3. Immense road presence High I am not going to insult your intelligence by mentioning fuel costs
  4. And a very simple and cheap (£500) remap takes it to 320bhp and enough torque to tow the Isle of Skye
  5. It went smoothly because of all my technical knowledge and know-how ....... or maybe because I just left you to get on with it
  6. Thanks mate, I know it's not to everyones taste but anyone who says it's just an old mans runaround is sorely mistaken
  7. Bulletmagnet (Mark) popped round today to pick up the Nardi handbrake cover I put up for sale. Not content with just getting me to post it off to him, he came over, remover his whole handbrake assembly, then swapped it with mine so that I had an OEM one again Way beyond the call of duty, but not surprising on this wonderful place The job didn't take long at all so we had plenty of chance to do what I do best Talk
  8. I read all Chris' posts and as he said, in the main his were dealer issues as he bought his Jag new I think, Jag & thd XF are consistently voted high in all polls of actual owners so that's good enough for me If the Jag is even half as bulletproof as my Zed I will be a very happy bunny...
  9. The only good thing I can think to say is that at least it happened BEFORE you finally got your paint job sorted, imagine if it happened the week AFTER Other than that at least nobody was hurt...
  10. I'm just fitting my Bose back in.... not looking forward to firimg it up when I do
  11. Oh no mate, you really are having a rough time.... I take it that it was parked up?
  12. In with the new... But for a little while I have a Zed & a Jag V12, 6.5ltrs, 580bhp and a big smile...
  13. Right I told Mary I was absolutely, definitely not modding the Jag.... So I picked up these earlier
  14. Have a good one
  15. Congratulation fella
  16. then sleep all weekend :lol: :lol: Don't all teenagers? Actually my son still does at 23 Your son is 23! Yes and my daughter is 26 in July I look good for my age admit it
  17. Yes............ Pete I didn't mean you
  18. No the default setting is 'waft'
  19. Don't look at all the blue lights Papa
  20. Yes and of course all of you guys laughing (who have Zeds) have had them since they came out of the factory and KNOW that they have been run exclusively on 98ron don't you?
  21. About £60-£80 for the fascia & adapters etc (depending if you have/want steering controls) Most aftermarket headunits will be ok just check they have front / rear & sub RCA outs for best results
  22. If you have run on 95 for a long tome it might be worth getting things checked out, not sure how expensive it woukd be though I would personally just run it on super now and try not to worry about it... Until it goes bang
×
×
  • Create New...