Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. spursmaddave

    Accelera PHI

    Have you considered part worns
  2. That my good lady is absolute slander Can't be as it's been written down, not spoken It was early and I'm not a morning person so yes libelous, but thinking about it Kim is no shrinking violet and would certainly say it to my face as well!! Oh yeah, you are not wrong there. See you Saturday for a Zshed shaming Look forward to it and as you know by now I have absolutely no shame
  3. That my good lady is absolute slander Can't be as it's been written down, not spoken It was early and I'm not a morning person so yes libelous, but thinking about it Kim is no shrinking violet and would certainly say it to my face as well!!
  4. spursmaddave

    Accelera PHI

    I get what you guys ste saying and I am sure if you drive sensibly and 'to the conditions' then budget tyres would be great. By budget I mean Falkens though, it's not just about how you drive, if someone else swerves in front of you and you loose grip trying to avoid them even at 30-40mph then is £80 a corner really a bargain
  5. spursmaddave

    Accelera PHI

    Don't worry mate, I won't be here long. You'll find me in a ditch somewhere soon.....
  6. spursmaddave

    Accelera PHI

    R.I.P. LiamR At least he didn't waste all his money on tyres...
  7. Yes but yours is a garage queen not a daily Mine used to do 75+ miles a day in all weathers including snow Yeah I think some are better than others, Darren B adjusted mine when hd did my brake discs and he knows his stuff, also Abbey did mine once and both times it was crap again very quickly User error, clearly Without a doubt
  8. Yes but yours is a garage queen not a daily Mine used to do 75+ miles a day in all weathers including snow Yeah I think some are better than others, Darren B adjusted mine when hd did my brake discs and he knows his stuff, also Abbey did mine once and both times it was crap again very quickly
  9. Yes but yours is a garage queen not a daily
  10. Can't say fairer than that really
  11. My absolute favourite part is when they wake up in the motel..... "That's not a pillow!!!!!!!" I coukd also watch the Pink Panther films on a permanent loop.... " I thought you said your dog does not bite? " " zat is not my dog "
  12. then sleep all weekend :lol: :lol: Don't all teenagers? Actually my son still does at 23
  13. That my good lady is absolute slander
  14. Every day is a school day
  15. The Zed handrake is hopeless, you can adjust it then a week later it is the same again, I just got used to leaving it in gear everytime I parked up...
  16. Mmmmmm Purple..... Just don't go for a matt wrap.....
  17. Planes, Trains & Automobiles
  18. Photobucket iPhone app? I'm on my iPad now and checked my PB app, and it still has the old [ IMG ] links. Yeah works fine
  19. Still works for me via the iPhone app
  20. This little fella say hello and Happy Birthday too
  21. Don't worry I will be frisking him at every opportunity Now who is afraid
  22. His voice is thinner than a bulimic stick insect
  23. Chris you should know by now if it's not bolted down Magpie Bob will have it away Actually even if it is bolted down he always carries a spanner
×
×
  • Create New...