Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Fair enough if you want to queue up and be the first to get one.... then wait weeks for any decent games I will wait as at the moment I have a PS3 & xBox but won't be getting both again... Main thing for me will be compatibilty with my Fanatec wheel really
  2. Have a search through my threads from 3 years back.... I do like a mod or 2 Still loads more to come, door cards... seats... roof linings.....
  3. Just a tip, take the centre console out and then attach the side plates to it and then its easy to see where to drill
  4. Im a stalker
  5. Here is how it is supposed to be and how it fitted in my Zed at first
  6. Just drill some holes in the side mounting plates or a slot so that it sits further back thats what I did. Be careful though there is not a lot of room to spare, I moved mind back about 1cm : thumbs: The unit in the pic is supposed to sit out of the dash as it opens for CDs but I never use them so I mounted it as flush as I could....
  7. I have for sale a cubby for a pre-facelift Zed which has the flip style front enabling it to be used for pretty much any 7" screen. It does not have a working motor unfortunately so opens/closes manually but a new motor mechanism could be fitted I guess. It comes with the plastic cover for the front which could be used to mount buttons on. Light scratches on the lid as per most Zed interiors and there is one spot inside where it looks like hot glue was used, it never bothered me as its at an angle that is hard to see unless you know it is there. Also be aware that this cubby is slightly darker than most Zed interiors it will fit in, again not a problem to me as it was covered. I am looking for £60+£10 p&p There are rare as rocking horse poop Thanks for looking Dave
  8. Nice HU didn't think it would hang around!
  9. I did tell you all that time ago at the Grasshopper
  10. Thats a good post. I like to read facts not made up rubbish. I get where you are coming from. Thanks Just to be pedantic..... there are actually no 'facts' there just someones opinion 1 persons opinion is another persons 'made up rubbish' surely
  11. The 'Bose' speakers in the Zed are made in Mexico.....
  12. If you are doing mostly motorway miles 95 ron would be fine surely....
  13. Size does matter, I told you... It's ok Mary already knows that
  14. Yes he made me share one in a sloppy kiss
  15. she will.....seen the up grade catalogue She is already looking at interior bits to make it look a bit nicer
  16. Not fitted yet As I said there is a fitment issue as the XFR exhaust is a bit bigger than the XFS....
  17. And a very simple and cheap (£500) remap takes it to 320bhp and enough torque to tow the Isle of Skye And probably enough torque to make it fairly undeliverable on the good old damp british roads. Not with all that weight there are silly remaps available and sensible ones, I don't want to wheel spinning in every gear in the dry let alone the wet I won't be getting it done for at least a year, thats what I did with tge Zed learnt to drive it and what it could do, then got an UpRev when I could appreciate it... I'd remap if straight away tbh as more mpgs. But more power and I will be perkier. Also I bet the traction control works unlike the zed. I expect I will at some point once I have got used to the car a bit more, seems silly not to even if just for the better mpg
  18. Cobra exhaust & Berks and never been over 4k :shrug;
  19. Much like his confidence with women....
  20. What, you had to get Buster to eat the 5th one? Only if its custard
  21. I used to be a baker and did a similar thing with ring donuts.... always impressed the new girls
  22. And if Papa joined in the perfect barbershop quartet.... Octets Quartet
  23. Knocker throwing? That's a bit extreme.... Sounds messy... It was, I had to wash the duvet...
  24. I had one my Zed made 600bhp, loads of supermodels took their knockers off and threw them at me..... then I woke up
  25. I am afraid so Wednesday - "This car is perfect I am not doing anything to it whatsoever" Friday - "I just bought an exhaust of a bloke on the forum I just joined"
×
×
  • Create New...