Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. (I still prefer the hugs from the brains though)
  2. They pretty much all cost the same bucks and all pretty much give very little bang....
  3. Had a bit of topless action earlier Later we went for a drive Pic
  4. Buster you need to make some sun visor covers like Netti has
  5. Had a bit of topless action earlier Later we went for a drive
  6. More red to come..... I absolutely HATE red with a passion so it shows how much I love my missus
  7. Just a 1.8 as it's a daily drive
  8. +1 we heard him most of the way up the A31 - and we stayed here Wasnt that bad was it.... still along way off de bungged k1 :lol: Pardon?
  9. I must remember to stop asking Bob just how much faster Netti's Zed is with the uprev and lightened fly/single mass flywheel
  10. If not you could sit on my lap I will have to get a pic of me and my son in it, he is 6'7"
  11. There you go I had a seperate RCA because it went to an aftermarket amp & sub
  12. Just listen to this mine is a slightly bigger pipe so maybe a little deeper and noisier certainly doesn't sound too bad for a diesel http://youtu.be/JNB5Xf10s1U
  13. No worries mate, sounds like you are nearly there, I honestly can't remember how I spliced the bose sub in, I know I put an RCA onto the cable though
  14. Yeah I wonder where that idea came from Looks very nice Bob
  15. I got a card from my cat but nothing from my kids
  16. Heard from Sly yesterday, going to get my XFR exhaust fitted on the Jaaaaag tomorrow
  17. Ok so most of you know now that the Zed goes today And that the Jaaaaaaag replaced it a week or so ago But yesterday it was time for another new car, this time for Mary.... and we decided to keep the Jap theme going Picked her up yesterday and Mary is really happy with her new ride I can just about squeeze myself in but I have a handbrake pressing into one knee and a cupholder into the other Ok for little trips though, I love it, nice and revvy and nippy without being stupid fast (which is what Mary likes) and we can go topless now too And gear knob & gaiter combo At some point this week the JVC DD from my Zed is going into the Mazda too.... Then might persuade Mary that it needs a new exhaust..... This morning I did the first couple of little mods to it Stubby (from my Zed)
  18. You have a PM, well done on the microphone
  19. Nice one!
  20. Fixed that for you Dr Dave in his safety car to the rescue . . . Hands up who wants the kiss of life
  21. Think it acutally depends on whether you really know how to drive a Z, if you can then an Ultra Yellow is the car to have, if however you lack certain skills then you'd look a wally in yellow Strange comment as all of the Ultra Yellow owners I know never drive their Zeds, you included now..... so please define your logic of having to know how to drive a Zed properly to own an Ultra Yellow Haha brilliant and true! The comment or me
  22. But what about some old guy in a car ( not me ) I just don't like tinted lights that's all nothing personal I had silver indicators on my Zed which were dimmer so maybe I am just fickle
  23. standard non LEDs are dim enough anyway without tinting!!!
  24. No good for anyone over 5'10" then...
×
×
  • Create New...