Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Hmmm someone sources something cheap and sells it at a profit.... I am sure that kind of thing doesn't go on in any other industry whatsoever
  2. At least he didn't plough into a load of kids like the bloke who had a coughing fit and hit the gas instead of the brake
  3. I am very well Hugh, thanks for asking
  4. alloha to you too
  5. Yes you are
  6. Your too old too
  7. I was just thinking the same, looks kinda naked!! Naked Suzie nom nom
  8. Shame you are both far too old for one..... As am I
  9. It already has LED lights The only mod he has planned is moving the old woman basket from the front to the back but I have plans to pimpmyscooter
  10. Yeah very close Storing it for my best mate as he is moving to a bungalow, it is the Rolls Royce of mobility scooters I have tested it out
  11. Haha ok its not what you think but it is definitely a badged bentley
  12. Just taken delivery of a very nice Bentley, had a quick drive of it already, very smooth and comfortable, should be just the job
  13. Over 28ltrs and about 200bhp between the lot of them Very nice though
  14. Love it or loathe it you still watch it http://www.topgear.com/uk/photos/Top-Gear-TV-is-back-2013-06-13
  15. Yes mate i changed the mirrors and front grille for cupra black ones
  16. The reason we are in trouble is the banks lending money for mortgages and credit cards that could never be paid back, easier to blame the bank than look in the mirror...
  17. I thought this was a new trader thread.... New from China.... Wan Key Wheels
×
×
  • Create New...