Cheers mate
I thought you looked a bit shocked at how quick it picks up speed
As you said it doesn't handle like a car as big should, definitely the best of both worlds and if I can get the exhaust valve mod sorted
You can't do it in person anymore, at least not at my local office, not sure if different ones are closing at different times?
They just took my cash and checked the paperwork, then sent it all off for me...
Aren't they the same from the cats back anyway
I think there was some issues with fitting a DE system onto an HR at somepoint, think its slightly different shape. HR fits onto DE fine though.
Aftermarket are all the same I think and based on the HR shape.
I may be wrong but I have a memory of a discussion on here.
There is more chance of picking up a DE Y-pipe over an HR no doubt though.
Aftermarket is defo the way to go though