Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. +1 and the manifolds were a bit of a waste of time without ine or the other too....
  2. That explains why they called Hugh
  3. You sure you are using it right, most CC you engage them, then decide your speed, set them again and then adjust the speed with the buttons.... just sounds like you have maybe missed a step
  4. Yep you only get a slight noise at idle (worse on a cold start/cold day) and if you change up at anything under 2k revs it lets you know about it BIG TIME But it revs so much more freely, honestly if you can put up with a little noise at idle it is soooooo worth it, add on an uprev to sharpen up throttle response and you will be
  5. Always been a fan of thinking outside the box
  6. Have a good time all
  7. ^ +1 First check the MOT testing place realise that a Zed has to get hot to pass any emissions test pretty much, not just left to idle but properly warmed up
  8. Glad you like it Nikki, how do you find it compared to the standard one before it started to feel heavy ? I think the lightened fly/single mass clutch is an awesome upgrade for a Zed, it really does improve pick up as long as you can get used to a bit of noise, and anyway the noise makes you keep it above 2k revs which in my book is also a very goid thing
  9. Just flooring it in 2nd in a straight line should bog a Zed down, at lest mine did
  10. Sounds simple enough, I am sure myself and Graham could work it out
  11. Very nice but WOW that a$$ looks big in white
  12. Sounds like a nice bit of kit Will?
  13. Yep I always wanted a set azure colour coded but never got round to it.... still got 2 seats and 2 doorcards in my garage
  14. have you had it reduced Dave ? If only you knew the hardship
  15. It doesn't look much different to a VXR/Mazda3 MPS/Seat Cupra K1 etc etc etc... In other words nothing new
  16. Yes but he is also twice as good as the average Zed driver
  17. Age - 44 Height - 6'3" Weight - 13st4lbs Chest - 42" Waist - 35" Inside leg - 32" Inside Inside leg - 12"
  18. Can I have a stroke on Sunday
  19. I always wanted something like this colour coded
  20. Sorry RT its always been like it, I was genuinely asking to start with, then the leg pulling started Ian I have a solution...
  21. That's me summed up then - well into my 30's and totally average Well I am above average in EVERY way
  22. Why isn't there a 'dislike' button You are both very much young at heart
  23. My Zed was a belated 40th birthday present to myself
×
×
  • Create New...