Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Mine was a motorised one but it is a PITA to wite up, I did manage it but to be hobest it wasn't worth it really... The one you want is an early jap nav cubby with retractable lid like the one I just sold here - http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/72294-flip-cubby-for-satnavtablet/#entry1078279
  2. No worries mate, just rather it went to someone with a Zed, if not then the spacers will come off and the tweeters out of the trim and eBay it is
  3. Seem to be a lot of people talking about I.C.E. at the moment.... this is all guaranteed to fit in a Zed
  4. Yep everyone has different expectations / goals, I have seen some people on here singing the praises of the Bose All comes down to cost and how much a decent sound system means to you, I never wanted to sit in supermarket carparks with it blasting I just wanted clarity and depth
  5. They have the pre-facelift ones on conceptz, just research and get the right one. Be aware that colours might vary too between the cubby part and the rest of the fascia. This was mine
  6. I changed HU first which made some difference and of course looked/worked better but changing the speakers and amping them really made a huge difference as did putting in an aftermarket sub. So basically changing any part will improve things but what is left will still be the weak link until you change everything
  7. I recognise those :bump: I think they looked
  8. Yep I amped all 4 spesker, in my opinion it sounded much fuller in the zed with the rear speakers being right behind you, I know some will say that just fronts are sufficient but for me I am glad I changed all 4 and amped them
  9. Are they bungabunga socials
  10. I can look & Dream Rude car porn dreams
  11. You know it makes sense
  12. I went to manchester in the mid 80's to see New Order, that was buzzing..... sorry can't help with the A-pillar
  13. Unfortunately its all pretty poor HU - rediculously out of date, no MP3, Tape Deck etc... Amps - puny and underpowered Speakers - probably the weakest part, absolute rubbish and made by mexicans
  14. I think you should buy my set up thats for sale
  15. Could always use in App mode and install an Internet radio app like http://www.livioradi...neer-appradioâ„¢/ Have you used internet radio in a car? I can't imagine I'd get any signal for it where I live. 3G is rare on the move and even regular phone signal has its blackspots! I use internet radio as with 3 I get unlimited 3G, it does drop out here and there but if you set thr buffer large enough its ok. The difference in sound quality is massive, there are poor quality streams if your in a poor area but there are much higher quality ones for the good areas
  16. Apparently PlanetRock is now on FM in the midlands area; maybe the start of a roll out? Lets hope so
  17. i remember that from school What yesterday Are you a goldfish
  18. Nope the speakers are naff too, nasty mexican tatt
  19. Doogy was a chemist, but he isn't anymore, what he thought was H2O was H2SO4.....
  20. Can't beat a bit of high brow humour
  21. Excellent, loved the first film and this looks equally as good
×
×
  • Create New...