Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. spursmaddave

    Y-pipe

    I did think the same but remember this is smudgedon
  2. Lovely looking Zed, shame you haven't got the use out of it GLWTS
  3. I would want to move heaven and earth if poss to get an armoured cable run down the building and into the garage but appreciate its easier said than done. Under the cover of darkness and tucked behind a drainpipe comes to mind.....lol The garage is away from the building too I will keep an eye on eBay for a little Honda one I guess.....
  4. I posted in that thread Jim
  5. I think the £80 quoted by Nissan is for the actual caliper bolt not the bleed nipples but good find anyway
  6. Yeah I have seen those, very nice, even the older Honda ones still go for good money they seem to last a lifetime if looked after & serviced
  7. spursmaddave

    Y-pipe

    Y?
  8. spursmaddave

    Y-pipe

    Just cut out the X & the Z
  9. I was going to try the Halfords stuff, but reading the desc it doesn't say anywhere it is removable.... I woukd wait and get the proper stuff myself, unless someone has tried ghe Halfords stuff
  10. I have been thinking about this for a while, I have s nice big double garage but no power as I live on the 2nd floor I have some motion sensor battery lighrs but I have been thinking about a generator for some lights and the odd power tool etc to save taking things up to the flat all the time... At first I thought solar powered but by the time you but battery(s) and solar charger and inverter its expensive and not really up to much. So I thought about a small petrol generator, anyone got suggestions? May be a little noisy but wouldn't be for very long or that often to be honest.... a 2kw one should do the job and smaller/quieter the better I guess
  11. Nice job, I'm not an audio snob, if you like them that's all that matters
  12. They don'g come up for sale very often and pretty much sell straight away, for prices of new ones
  13. You could change tje tips and sell those ceramic one easily
  14. Off topic Chubby but when you are coming down to the smoke let me know and maybe we can organise a meet up, be good to catch up with someone that has such a good sense of humour
  15. Great looking/sounding exhaust, someone is going to get a serious bargain GLWTS but I don't think you will need any luck Rosie is really missing out on bling now the track slag BMW is here
  16. They may be cheap but they look alright, do they sound alright? That's the main thing...
  17. I've heard they use a lot of oil...
  18. Same here drive it pretty hard at times and never really had too much trouble Doesn't take much to upset it though
  19. JVC KW AVX840 Pioneer F900bt
  20. Just put some fuel in and enjoy it Then get to some meets and you will get plenty of ideas
  21. What a good pair Fnar Fnar
  22. spursmaddave

    LOUDER!!!

    Pardon?
  23. +1 I have to say swapping out the rear speakers for £20 comps is not really going to gain you much and swapping the fronts for them too will maybe sound worse than stock (if thats even possible)
×
×
  • Create New...