Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. +1 Everybody is incredibly gay around here these days............ Are gay people renowned for not liking nismo exhausts? No, gay people post stuff like "ooooh I'm getting a bonus next year, I'll have it off you then if you still have it" or " Damn you, if only I hadn't spent that £5 on an aerial I'd have this off you in instant!" Yawn. I was thinking the same, if I hadn't just sold my Zed and been perfectly happy with the exhaust that it had and not been saving for a new car I would have had this off the op in a heartbeat
  2. Think of me at work later
  3. There seem to be more options available these days
  4. That looks tight, you should have got a ragtop
  5. I have a knackered manual one in my garage somewhere I think I can dig it out tomorrow.... Might be fixable, you could have it for postage cost if I can find it....
  6. No the basket is an extra bit optional otherwise identical size just your linked one has a motor so either power or take motor out and manual. The one i linked has a coiled up bit of metal that pulls it open if that makes sense...
  7. I would go for this one personally, it does not have a motor, the one you linked to is motorised and there will be no oem plugs in your zed so you will have to manually wire it to a power source and switches etc a real pita http://www.conceptzperformance.com/cart/description.php?II=2778&Car_Type=NIS350&UID=2013070814042487.112.174.20 That one is the whole kit for a retractable one, no power needed
  8. Yep thats the right one, you also need the smaller rubber bit to cover the holes it is only about $8 more, when I am on the PC i will find it, it is on the conceptz site
  9. Yep Mary is looking for a N17 for the MX5 favourite so far is N17 GBH
  10. This just about squeezes into mine
  11. I have discovered this in the Jag too heated & cooled seats Like dippings ones crown jewels in the freezer aisle at Sainsbury's
  12. That looks like its going to be fun putting back together I just have visions of it being like Ikea flat pack with a load of important bits left over. Iv'e got a couple of these if you need them
  13. Cheers mate, it really has transformed the interior, brings it bang up to date now its all aluminium/cf/leather
  14. The problem is almost any soft top that started as a coupe looks a bit crap because all you compare it to is the Coupe and it looks like that with the roof chopped off...
  15. That looks like its going to be fun putting back together
  16. Just get a dimming module, DRLs have to dim when main lights are on anyway. You could make them dim when indicators are selected as well....
  17. When Darren helped me change mine, I pumped while he twiddled my nipples..... worked a treat
  18. I can only ever manage a few strokes when faced with a couple of nipples, I can't image more than one stroke with 8 of them
  19. Still other peoples opinions though Everyone could say it's fantastic, then you find it is crap.... only way to find out is drive one and see for yourself
  20. Who would have guessed that comes up if you search "nismo" + "carbon" + "knob"
  21. Bit of a strange thread this as surely the only person who knows which you prefer is you
  22. Very nice Rich
×
×
  • Create New...