Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Every other thread is a cheap one now, I guess a Zed is s cheap car now
  2. http://www.houseofturquoise.com/?m=1
  3. Good to know, I messed a bit up already, thought it would be better to take the tape off while it was still a bit wet Going to leave it alone now till the morning.... If it looks ok then the front bumper is coming off
  4. Thiught you might
  5. I plan to do the front grille leaving the chrome surround, going to leave the boot trim chrome not going for total black out lol
  6. Not bad for a 1st attempt I suppose
  7. Yeah first attempt not too bad but as lloyd says leave a bigger overspray so you can tear it off easier, messed mine up in a couple of spots! Lloyd how long did you wait before removing the tape on they 4th coat?
  8. You could find someone that would just replace the bolsters, you could colour code them or get the stitching done in another colour, will look like new seats for a fraction of the cost maybe.... Other side of the country I am worth the effort I promise
  9. Nobody? EBay time then....
  10. Nobody interested? EBay it is then...
  11. I don't know, Katy from Doncaster can show me her broadsheets any day
  12. Have a chat with Pete 4reLeather it may not be too late to save them, glue up the splits maybe? He would be able to advise If you need some loaner seats while yours get sorted and your near Kent let me know I have 2 in my garage
  13. When I picked up my Jag they had refurbed the rims but put 2 wheels on wrong way round
  14. I would do a tasteful page 3 through the ages.... Sam Fox & Linda Lusardi
  15. If I mess it up new trims are only £300.... Each side
  16. I was going to tape over Gok Wans mouth too
  17. As you well know I don't do things by halves What's the worst that can happen
  18. Yes I taped her nips.... Family forum don't you know
  19. Scary
  20. Yeah even my RSW reflected a lot at the top, maybe plasti-dip matt would be better?
  21. Not if your careful, lots of people on here have painted theirs
  22. I haven't had a sick day for a while
  23. I hope you are going to roll thd Zed in or you will end up with no ear drums
×
×
  • Create New...