Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Speakers provisionally sold So glad they are hopefully going to go into another Zed
  2. I will always love Zeds, I'm not going to turn into a bitter Jag loving Zed hating b@stard like RTBiscuit
  3. Why are Halfords not replacing it, they should have insurance for any work they do You are looking at £100 easily for a mint centre console
  4. I was trying to find the helicopter with the big lights but couldn't find an image for it... maybe I was thinking of a different film? Am not a fan in general of daylight running lights as I think it makes it harder to judge approach speed - but that could just be my ageing eyes...! My view has always been if you need your lights ON to help others become aware of your presence then use the switch (ditto for indicators...) David Unfortunately they are a requirement on new cars from 2011
  5. I saw a Z the same as this yesterday on the a24 near Horsham, was that you Ebized? He is in that area, but not for long
  6. Nice job is that powder coating of just paint?
  7. I think he is more Jean Micheal Jarre than Close Encounters....
  8. Slippery slope Ebized started like this Then got carried away
  9. +1 Victorian Man is alive and well
  10. We have a joint account that all joint bills come out of and then our own accounts for personal bill like mobile etc and our own stuff, I never question what Mary spends and she doesn't what I do.... although sometimes the eyes roll
  11. Relationship advice from BBK, a bit like a blow job from a virgin, enthusiastic but lacking in actual experience....
  12. I have very similar set up as Dave,but with two amplifiers and under strut subwoofer..Hertz are very good quality speakers,Jl amps are superb.... Saying that ,I bought Jl subs from guy who owned them..He got Audison set up in his BMW,the sound was amazing.. GLWS Dave,shame I didn't have chance to hear your set up..Are you fitting new audio or just selling your zed too? Zed went last month mate... If these don't go soon they will go in Mary's Mazda
  13. I think everyone is buying £25 speakers from Halfords because they think they are just as good
  14. Sorry bud Would have been more than happy for them to have gone to a good home like yours too.....
  15. Pioneer Sub SOLD
  16. GLWTS mate, looked very nice on your Zed in Wales so what has replaced them.....
  17. You can never have too much braking power can you.... Not a cheap upgrade though you do see sets of calipers for sale now and again...
  18. Well pull your finger out then
  19. Bit selfish if you ask me, just delete your posts and then don't look. I have read some good stuff on this thread so personally am glad it was started.
  20. You can have her, she is a pita and has a cardboard fetish
  21. Instead of having driverless cars that take you to work it would be far cheaper to have one big vehicle to take lots of people to work..... hang on I just invented the Bus, does anyone know the number for Dragon's Den?
  22. Sold please lock
  23. Zeds dropping in price now so its... does the 19year old guy get a 1.8diesel focus for 11k or a 3.5 350z for 6k. Mods are gettimg cheaper, but thats always the case. Why spent 2k on bodykit and 2k on exhaust setup when car is worth 6k. Im the cheapo on the forum, tryna d.i.y everything. Wrapping, spraying, servicing I'm all for DIY, did most stuff on my Zed myself
  24. Ok to be fair anything would sound better than the 'Bose' speakers as they are flimsy mexican tat. Don't give up in the modding, have a look back at mine when I first joined I made some right **** ups I am a bit of an audio snob I admit that, all in all I spent neary £1.5k on my set up which was way over the top but it was important to me, some people would spend over £1k on a new bumper fitted & painted I think thats crazy :wack: we are all different... I was generalising about guys buying cheaper Zeds these days and fitting budget bits, sign of the times I guess...
×
×
  • Create New...