Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. But if you do find a garage that will, let me know as I want to swap my XFS for an F-Type
  2. Think about it for one minute, if it was your business would you swap 1 for 1 ? Thought not
  3. It will take him another week to catch up
  4. Papa - International Smurf of Mystery I could tell you EXACTLY what Papa does but I would have to kill you all
  5. Depends if you a contrast to the yellow or a match. Only you can answer that as it is personal choice you might as well as if we prefer a blonde or brunette for you If I was going to the trouble of covering the console I would make it stand out and colour code it to the vehicle but thats my choice
  6. I would have loved an XFR but the XFS is a good compromise, not much slower and reasonable to run. If Mary worked closer to home we would still have the Zed no question but the trouble is neither of us enjoyed commuting in it anymore...
  7. He doesn't have a shop just a Smurf Shack
  8. I'm guessing used but to be honest they come up so rarely and don't go cheap anyway.... Didn't know you had a smiley
  9. So you did watch it twice then
  10. Use this site http://incartec.co.uk/Manufacturer/Model/Brand/Device/Radio/Browser.aspx
  11. I think it is a mock up but you get the idea, it will be a bit sleeker I think but looks very nice already...
  12. Fitted some very nice DRL's at Papa's place in the sweltering heat Wednesday And also looks like in a few years I will be able to get a Baby Jag Coupe
  13. Same is wasn't "fingers in ears"
  14. Yeah i have this app, try instaEditor too its free and basic but you can do simple editing like paint on a windows pc
  15. Yep It's a knockout
  16. Surprised he didn't have this t-shirt on
  17. If it's REALLY hot I get my mate RTBiscuit to wash it for me...
  18. Whatever you guys do like resetting the trip computer on the motorway you will never average much more that 26/27mpg overall so live with it It's not bad for what it is though I'm the first to admit that, although I can now do Birmingham & back on half a tank (60l tank) sitting at 80mph on the motorways
  19. I think the hand car wash guys wear caps in the summer, not noticed any other difference
  20. I totally agree, a modified Zed is 100 times harder to sell than a standard one as it is only 'special' to you. Even if you find someone that wants everything exactly as you have you will almost certainly find they are the sort of person that would have wanted the fun of doing it themselves in the first place. I must say after having the 'pleasure' of meeting you at Wales in 2012 I can understand completely the way this sale has gone
×
×
  • Create New...