Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Glad you finally got it sorted, you need either inline boosters or cut and splice the RCA's (Buster has a thread in the ICE section showing how)
  2. Yeah but as long as your happy and someone on the forum got a bargain thats worth more than trying to squeeze a few quid out of someone, at least that's the way I see things....
  3. Spoken like a true scotsman Oh dear this thread is now sexist and racist.... nobody mention religion or politics please!!!!
  4. Beautiful, I bet there wasn't much left of it after the AUDI munched it
  5. So nice when you get a new car huh.... luckily mine is in the garage so not tempted to keep peeping
  6. I'm not surprised that was dirt cheap
  7. Have you tasted Smurf then
  8. 'Drive' in the loosest possible term
  9. Can you send a link to the thread on mumsnet?
  10. I am keeping a little bit of chrome but the window trim is going black as is the front grille
  11. Depends on the woman, if she is funny, intelligent easy to talk to but looks like a bag of spanners then easy to stay friends
  12. Yes absolutely Depends on the man/woman though of course...
  13. You could they are in Leicester and might have had the question asked before
  14. Cheers Mitz next is a (cheap) black pack look I saw a white XF with black wheels the other day..... I have always said I hate black wheels but it did look very nice
  15. Yes mate staggered rears which is what I wanted too, some XKR wheels have even bigger offset I wanted a 'sporty' look to it
  16. PM received and replied...
  17. I would personally save up and keep your eye out for a 2nd hand cobra/scorpion etc You know what they say [deep breath] DO IT NICE OR DO IT TWICE
  18. I'm quite happy with the size of mine, although the ones on offer are in considerably better condition than my old set
  19. It is coded to the car but can be overwritten, not sure who offers the service apart from dealers, maybe someone will know someone close to you if you post up where you are...
  20. Very nice Dark Knight, if you fancy a superhero meet then let me know and Batman will be there
  21. Cheers will be hopefully loosing a lot of chrome this weekend
  22. They are very different, a K1 is not easy to live with you get a lot of vibration and cabin noise even with the bungs in A K2 is much more refined (not a word often associated with Crapspeed )
  23. I obviously just have good taste First couple of calipers done
×
×
  • Create New...